BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So just decat? Do you have any resonators?
Cat delete, SS X-Pipe and Eisenmann Race Cans..

I started to make these massive flames after i added the SS X pipe.. it was backfiring while shifting already with the decat and the Eisenmann Race Cans.. but after adding the SS X Pipe it became huge:cheers:

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
^^ I am sure it is running well, not rich- no excess fuel in the exhaust...AFRs all spot on, cam timing and vanos all perfect.

Good times over there in Dubai.

·
Registered
12,890 Posts
^^ I am sure it is running well, not rich- no excess fuel in the exhaust...AFRs all spot on, cam timing and vanos all perfect.

Well, if I could do it on demand (add a switch to dump extra fuel?), I could solve my tailgating problem...................:hihi:

Regards,
Jerry

Reactions: AGM5

·
Registered
12,890 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Of course it runs too rich.. cats are out and the tune is stock..so surely it will dump fuel.. I wouldnt drive it if it would run to lean but this is zero harm! Oh and one Air Flow sensor is busted too... With 200K on the clock its still giving a stock e92 M3 a run for its money!

Yup cam timing and vanos is all perfect btw.. let some people have some fun man...

BTW here is a dyno run of a X5M not running rich, no excess fuel in the exhaust... AFRs all spot on, cam timing etc etc etc etc ouichouich putting down 745HP at the Crank and 1000NM of torque on my MAHA LPS3000 awd dyno which is without a doubt the most accurate dyno in the world...

X5M Dyno Run PP-Performance @ Simon Motorsport Dubai - YouTube

You rather wanna see flames from the exhaust, which interestingly enough is also used for "cooling" rather than white smoke while running lean..

Just my 50 cents... but well.. what do I know :15:

·
Registered
203 Posts
I always wondered why they fitted fire extinguishers to our cars!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
BTW here is a dyno run of a X5M not running rich, no excess fuel in the exhaust... AFRs all spot on, cam timing etc etc etc etc ouichouich putting down 745HP at the Crank and 1000NM of torque on my MAHA LPS3000 awd dyno which is without a doubt the most accurate dyno in the world...

Car sounds great, the fireworks show is terrific... and regarding this X5M, please someone remind me why people didnt like M division going the turbo route :hihi:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Car sounds great, the fireworks show is terrific... and regarding this X5M, please someone remind me why people didnt like M division going the turbo route :hihi:

Well to be honest.. with the Turbo route the cars lost a little bit of their passion.. BUT it is every tuners dream :)

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
sal must of tuned it lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts