BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Shark Injector that I no longer need. I talked to Turner Motorsports they will do factory reset to clear the vin. I used it prior to my Jailbreak Tune to remove my SAI code. I am asking $250 if any one is interested I will send it out and have it reset.

Options are:

93 Octane
7,400 Rpm rev limit
Top speed removed
SAI Programing

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have a Shark Injector that I no longer need. I talked to Turner Motorsports they will do factory reset to clear the vin. I used it prior to my Jailbreak Tune to remove my SAI code. I am asking $250 if any one is interested I will send it out and have it reset.

Options are:

93 Octane
7,400 Rpm rev limit
Top speed removed
SAI Programing
That's a good, fair deal. I paid the exact same for mine that had the same thing done by Turner. Sport memory, 93, 7400, no SAI. If only they didn't charge $100 to reflash with an update :( (I'd get the euro throttle instead of shark enhanced.)

tl;dr: this is a good deal, and once Turner resets it it's 100% legit.

·
Registered
421 Posts
For the $200 price would it be possible to have them install the Euro Throttle mapping as well?

Also, if I still have the secondary air parts installed will they no longer work or will they still work and just never set the code?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am pretty sure it has euro throttle, I will check. Nothing needs to be removed for eye sai, everything stays in place just a software change.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just talked to Turner Motorsport, looks like the price went up to $150 to reflash new VIN instead of $100 so I will need to get $250. If you are still interested Paypal $ to [email protected] and I will get the process started.

I will not send it out to get reflashed until I receive payment.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Thanks for the prompt responses. I am going to pass based on the price increase. Will pony up the full price when the weathers better here.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I called to set up the order but they need the original invoice number. The salesman thinks it is $150, when I call back with the invoice number I will know for sure. As you can see I payed $350, I just looking to get $100 back in my pocket, I was originally told it was $50 then was told $100 now the guy says $150. I will know for sure later this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys, got it straightened out. Price is $200 Shipped, I am sending it to TMS today for reflash.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts