BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My buddy is not a member and asked me to post this. I sold my e39 m5 a couple months ago to him. He is down in San Diego and has a shop. He was going to use it to build another wagon. He has changed his mind with the economy and wants to focus on other projects so decided to sell. It Is sterling silver metallic with black heritage interior and 192k miles. Runs well with no check engine lights. It is running an alpha - n tune which is mafless and smogs easy. Tune was done by Matt at what was formerly Jailbreak. Has a lot of service records with the last major thing being clutch around 10k miles ago. Had only had 10-60 oil and had an oil change with plugs about 1500 miles ago. Prior to this got rotors and pads all around. It’s priced low as It does have a salvage title from running something over on the freeway ten years ago,long before I owned it. Everything was repaired professionally and never had issues. Rear window regulator and third brake light will need to be replaced. Also rear wheel bearing was starting to squeak but have the part for that too. Had high flow cats with custom x pipe and sounds great.

Car is located in San Diego and he wants $7800 which is what he is into it. If interested ping me and I can connect you with him.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paints pretty good has some slight initial stages of clear coat going on the a pillar and some of one side of the rear bumper it’s hard to see and pick up in photos. It’s been in Ca it’s entire life and passes smog easy and last year with our issue.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To clarify the car has stock cats on it presently and will come with the high-flow cats and x pipe. Passes smog easy in either interatation. No check engine lights or excessive oil burning and motor has good compression.

·
Registered
107 Posts
To clarify the car has stock cats on it presently and will come with the high-flow cats and x pipe. Passes smog easy in either interatation. No check engine lights or excessive oil burning and motor has good compression.
what brand hiflow cats and x pipe? Would you b willing to sell them w/o the car?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts