BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty fellas, I am literally in the middle of my E30/S62 build. The E30 is striped to nothing but the headliner and parts are arriving so I can begin assembly of the mini-beast. Here's the thing. The room in my garage and my house is slowly disappearing with all of the parts and pieces scattered about. I have parts from the E39 M5 left over, some E36 non M and M3 stuff, E46 non M stuff and A LOT of E30 stuff. I am willing to sell these parts at a super cheap price. I need them gone!! :deal:

Shipping at the buyers expense, more than welcome to pick up.

E39 M5: Whats left of it. If you don't see it, I don't have it anymore.

Body/shell of the car. (doors, trunk, hood -slight damage, fenders- driver slight damage) Bumpers are gone.

Full suspension (front/rear) with both subframes. Sale is pending

3.73 LSD M5 Diff with cover. Sale is pending

Window motors

Air bags, all of them but the steering wheel.

Interior: Alcantera headliner, door cards (black, trim is sold) rear seats (black, in good condition)

Steering wheel, late version. This one did not come with the car, it was given to me and I do not need it. It does need some work, the owner had some super sweaty hands ALL of the time, no airbag. Original wheel is sold.

Battery tray, no cover.

Dome Lights, all of them.

Sunroof motor, sunroof glass (tinted), sunroof cassette, sold pull-slide cover or motor cover

Shifter knob with boot, not in terrible condition but usable.

Heater core assembly

Wiper motor and linkages

Fuel tank. fuel pump and jet pump- sale pending

Floor Carpet

Tail Lights, parts to headlights you can re-assemble them and be good to go.

Door handles 3, car did not come with rear passenger handle.

Power Steering pump, steering box/linkage.

Coolant expansion tank

Front core support

Radiator -good no leaks

Front condenser fan/coil lines

I have a lot of other stuff that I cannot think of at the moment. If any wants the whole damn car, $3,000 takes everything I have M5 related that I am not using for the swap. This includes the car itself. ENGINE/TRANS/DME all that stuff, I'm using. No, I do not have the wheels, or under body panels.

E36 Stuff:

E36 M3 Top Speed Coilovers Brand new, never been mounted, still in box, 36 way damping/camber plates, the goodies. Need these GONE!

E36 front struts and springs along with unknown model of spindles/bearings/caliper carriers.

Might have an M50B25 e30 swap kit/engine/trans available soon depending on the owner of the car.

Various hoses, injectors, fuel rails, belts, AC comp, other parts I can't think of.

E46 Stuff

A lot, A lot of stock parts and new bushings and stuff. Tail lights, intakes, MAFs, Crank Case Vent Valve, side markers, corner lights, a bunch.

E30

Umm...just msg me about e30 stuff or know someone looking for e30 stuff. There is way too much to list.

I am willing to sell these parts uber cheap. I need these things gone! PM for details, I should be able to respond pretty quickly!

Don't worry, I will post my build thread once it is completed!! If anyone wants to sponsor or donate to the project, I certainly would not object! :hihihi:

Thanks!
Keep Calm and M on!! :wroom:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also have factory mufflers for the M5 and Center resonator along with the OEM header manifolds, no cats, sorry.

·
Registered
463 Posts
How about the front wheel well covers and the steering wheel ? Let me know cost shipped to Austin,Texas. Thx!

·
Registered
933 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
VANOS

:M5thumbs:
I have a 2000 e39 M5 and am interested in the VANOS Solenoids for both the right and left banks. My car is currently out of service due to a solenoid issue. Are you looking to sell them?

·
Registered
272 Posts
What condition are the floor mats in also whats the price

·
Registered
516 Posts
Passenger door front airbag.
Curtain air bag, and rear curtain airbag( small one by the rear window pillar.
All airbags i need are for the passenger side.
Let me know.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guys, I am very very sorry about not responding. I was away on a business trip and did not get back until yesterday. It was short notice and I had no time to notify anyone. Here is the run down on all of the questions.

Front wheel covers l- sold. Steering wheel in...not so great condition but is doable. $75
I will get pics of the headlights tonight.
Driveshaft has 88kmi the rear cv looks to be in good condition but I can see black grease coming out of a tiny hole. on the side. I'll post pic when I can.
The coolant expansion tank is yellow.
I do not have the rear sun shades.
Vanos is not available
Floor mats are gone.
I'll have pic of shift knob, its a little worn like the steering wheel. I think the owner had clamy hands all of the time.
Airbags, yes I have them. I will sell the passenger side airbag set for $100 including the dash airbag if you need it.
Sunnroof cassette, $150 with glass $225
I will post a pic of the wheel as soon as I can.

I will post pics of everything that everyone has questioned when I get home. I apologize for the super long delay in all of this.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Do you have Part #14, (LOWER LEFT ENGINE COMPARTMENT COVER), in the diagram below? If so, how much to 94306?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Do you have the braces by the rear sub frame/differential? It's two straight pieces that triangulate the rear subframe to the floor pan.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I am also looking for the black visors with clips, grab handles, visor lights, and dome light. If BavarianE31 takes the visors, I'd still be interested in the rest. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts