BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
So I am parting out my Imola Red M5 and looking to get rid of everything asap. The car is also for sale if you are interested. I already have my stock wheel put on but I want to get the suspension sold before I list the car.
I will need stock parts to replace most items so if you have items to trade please let me know.

I am located in Orlando Fl and have no problem shipping just at buyers cost of course :]

KW V2 Coilovers with 7k miles (have receipt of $2k for these) $1300 MOST IMPORTANT I NEED GONE!

VIS Carbon Fiber Vented Hood -$900

BBS CH-R Wheels 19in black and red. Front tires are V12 EVO with good tread rear tires are bald. -$2000

Dinan Carbon Fiber Intakes -$800

Supersprint Cat-Delete Pipes with custom connecting pipes to stock manifold $300

Supersprint x-pipe with welded on resonators with Billy Boat mufflers -$700

Short velocity stacks -$275

AC Schnitzer pedals, ebrake handle, and shifter. Offer up on these guys.

I have tons more photos so just ask if you want to see anything specific!

You can contact me directly at 407-844-6975 text or call if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Blake

·
Registered
415 Posts
is that an ACS rear diffuser? if so, for sale?

·
Registered
87 Posts
In regards to going catless, did you have a tune with the secondary o2's shut off? Could the cat deletes be ran without getting a tune right away?

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
KW v3 for this cheap?! They should be sold by now.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the replys and interest!
I do have pictures of the exhaust they are just on my phone so I can email them or text them!

It is an ACS diffuser but it is already sold!

The short velocity stacks help with throttle response and then also add a little more breathing in the higher rpms. Worked well with my tune for it and also heard it works great for supercharged cars.

You can run the cat delete pipes without a tune but you wont be using them to their full potential. My tune actually still uses the rear o2 sensors but turns the engine code off for them. Similar to how it works with the mafs. They are still plugged in and the computer still runs data with them but it is not 100% necessary. You could put a spacer on the o2s and probably not receive a code even without a tune.

Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Can you share the brand and length of the stacks please? Do you have any dynos to show any gain? I am assuming the motor had the OEM plenum cover? thanks!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am pretty sure the stacks were custom made. I havent removed the off the car to see if there are any markings.
The only dyno sheet I can find is one pre tune where my best pull was around 338.
I can post that if it would be helpful! Like I said though the biggest change you see is in throttle response.
Thanks!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Texted about the cat delete pipes.

·
Registered
520 Posts
How's that Imola Red interior? Fold down rear seats? Condition of the leather? Extended leather?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey man correct me if I am wrong but those look like CH's not the CH-R's

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.