BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

E39 M5 PART OUT!!

30K views 130 replies 32 participants last post by  TiAgE39M5 
#1 · (Edited)
Decided to part out my 2002 E39 M5 with 129,791 miles on the clock when the clock stopped ticking, California car its whole life so no rust, corrosion or water damage issues on any of the parts.

#37 ·
I'm looking to purchase the complete front and rear seats if they are still in good condition. Also interested in the following items:
  • IAT relocation kit
  • Steering wheel
  • Dashboard
  • Style 65 wheels
  • Brake ducts
  • M audio subwoofers
  • M5 trunk emblem
  • Mk4 DVD computer
  • Door and dash trims
  • Windshield cover
I have a few more items in mind. Will update the list soon.

I am located in Los Angeles, CA. Please PM with your phone number so we can further discuss pricing and availability in more detail.

Thank you.

#39 ·
I'm looking to purchase the complete front and rear seats if they are still in good condition. Also interested in the following items:
  • IAT relocation kit
  • Steering wheel
  • Dashboard
  • Style 65 wheels
  • Brake ducts
  • M audio subwoofers
  • M5 trunk emblem
  • Mk4 DVD computer
  • Door and dash trims
  • Windshield cover
I have a few more items in mind. Will update the list soon.

I am located in Los Angeles, CA. Please PM with your phone number so we can further discuss pricing and availability in more detail.

Thank you.
  • IAT relocation kit - Ready for pick-up and price listed on 1st post
  • Steering wheel - Not available for sale yet, will price later
  • Dashboard - Let me remove from car first then will post price
  • Style 65 wheels - Not available for sale yet, only 2/4 wheels are good, 3rd is repairable possibly and 4th is FUBAR, will price later
  • Brake ducts - Just to be clear we're talking aluminum pieces that "pork chops" feed into? IAT sensor is pre-drilled and mounted to driver side duct, will post photos and price soon.
  • M audio subwoofers - Let me remove from car, take photos then price, stay tuned...
  • M5 trunk emblem - Pending sale
  • Mk4 DVD computer - Don't have, March 2002 build came with MK3
  • Door and dash trims - Let me remove all pieces, take photos then price, stay tuned...
  • Windshield cover - Not sure exactly what you mean by this, can you post photo or reference part number?

#54 ·
#84 ·
Wood grain to Titan Shadow trim conversion set as follows:
  • Center console trim piece (shown below) excluding storage cubby unless you need it
  • All 4 door trim pieces
  • All 3 dash trim pieces
  • All 4 door handle trim pieces
View attachment 930814 View attachment 931149 View attachment 931150 View attachment 931151
Hi I'm interested in the interior trim; also a passenger side lower finder liner/porkchop if you have it; also interested in the pedals as well.

Not sure if I can send/receive pm's at this point but very interested in any/all of the above items.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.