BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Decided to part out my 2002 E39 M5, California car its whole life so no rust or water damage issues on any of the parts, please PM me with parts you're interested in. Car has 129,791 miles on the clock and is located in Los Angeles, CA northeast of the San Fernando Valley, just north of the city of Burbank off the 210 freeway, zip code 91040 and I work in Woodland Hills, zip code 91367. Strong preference to sell everything locally as I want to avoid shipping for as long as possible. I understand that it's not realistic and I will eventually ship parts but for now I prefer local pick-up only. Local buyers interested in engine/transmission/DME are welcome to stop by and see the engine started and running in person. This car was meticulously maintained during my ownership and all work was done by myself.
Hey any chance the "Pork chops" are still available for sale as well as the transmission cover and engine cover?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Every time someone asks this clown if something is available or can ship, he just says they were sold locally. Then why the hell would you post it on here?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #108 (Edited)
Every time someone asks this clown if something is available or can ship, he just says they were sold locally. Then why the hell would you post it on here?
The status on both those parts was changed to "SALE PENDING" last weekend plus I don't understand what's unclear about "Local pick-up only for now" in the thread title, now changed to "Local pick-up only" to eliminate any ambiguity. I know you're butt-hurt because I didn't sell you the pedal covers but please move on and be a troll somewhere else.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #109 (Edited)
Engine/Transmission/DME
DIY Engine Maintenance

Recent (<5K miles) engine related service done strictly as preventative maintenance:
1) Full Beisan Systems VANOS & solenoid seals replacement
2) New valve cover gaskets, new intake plenum gasket, new engine oil cap, new intake plenum to throttle body gaskets, new chain tensioner, new oil separators with new upper/lower hoses, rebuilt fuel injectors, new fuel breather valve, new throttle position sensors & new spark plugs

Have receipts to show proof of purchase of all of these items.

(SOLD)

IMG_4415.jpg IMG_4417.jpg IMG_4414.jpg IMG_4416.jpg IMG_4418.jpg IMG_9208.JPG Witch Hunter E39 M5 Fuel Injector Cleaning Report.jpg

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
If the pedal set does not sell I will purchase it. I am local to Los Angeles
Duly noted, I've been holding them for a friend that has promised to buy them, if not picked up by end of this month then I will let you know, thanks.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #118 (Edited)
Rear Bumper, diffuser has a small cracked piece missing on the passenger side exhaust cutout, non-issue if going to install an aftermarket diffuser, also disregard small adhesive residue on passenger side easily removed using rubbing alcohol, i.e. it's not a scratch!

($500)

IMG_4741(Edited).jpg IMG_4743(Edited).jpg IMG_4742(Edited).jpg IMG_4739.jpg IMG_4744.jpg

101 - 120 of 125 Posts