BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

E39 M5 PART OUT!!

30K views 130 replies 32 participants last post by  TiAgE39M5 
#1 · (Edited)
Decided to part out my 2002 E39 M5 with 129,791 miles on the clock when the clock stopped ticking, California car its whole life so no rust, corrosion or water damage issues on any of the parts.

#74 ·
I've actually decided to try and sell these as part of sunshade conversion package first before resorting to individual piece parts. I've got you down for interest in these but I believe there is 1 guy ahead of you but I'll keep you posted as I'm saving all my PMs with time stamps. Also, check the first post for all pricing information, thanks.

#78 ·
I would but I don't want to end up with any extra parts. The steering wheel will eventually become available but for now it stays on car. Also, you would be like #4 or #5 in line as I'm keep a log of everyone who has showed interest in parts and contacts me via PM. That's why I ask that you PM me with the specific parts you're interested in even if they're not yet removed from car or priced. This way I can keep it fair as I'll end up going down the chronological list of individuals who have showed interest once the item is pulled from the car and priced.

#77 ·
Have finally decided to part out my 2002 E39 M5, California car its whole life, please PM me with parts you're interested in. Car has 129,791 miles on the clock and is located in Los Angeles, CA northeast of the San Fernando Valley just north of the city of Burbank off the 210 freeway, zip code 91040 and I work in Woodland Hills, zip code 91367. Strong preference to sell everything locally as I'm not in a rush and despise going to the Post Office. I understand that's not realistic and I will eventually ship parts but for now I prefer local pick-up only. I'd like to sell the fully running engine/transmission, DME, etc. first and will only do local pick up on it. Local buyers interested in engine/transmission/DME are welcome to stop by and see the engine started and running in person. This car was meticulously maintained and all work was done by myself. Please work with me as I do have a full time job and removal of parts not currently pulled from car will need to be done during the weekend. Please review my maintenance/modification log to see the extensive list of quality parts that were replaced as preventative maintenance on the car during my ownership.

*ANYTHING NEEDED TO START ENGINE, STEER OR MOVE CAR ARE ITEMS I'M UNABLE TO SELL UNTIL AFTER SELLING ENGINE/TRANSMISSION/DME, NAMELY:
  • WHEELS
  • SUSPENSION
  • STEERING WHEEL
  • ETC.
General Rule of Thumb --> If bulky, heavy or over ~$500 in cost then LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY for now, other smaller/lighter/less expensive items I can ship LATER. I'm trying to figure out the best way to complete this part out that my schedule allows. Feel free to PM your parts interest even if shipping required so I can keep a tally and refer to it later.
Hi. Looking for glove box
So I'm trying to fine tune a process that works best for all pick-up transactions. Please keep in mind that I'm not a seasoned used parts seller and this is a one-time deal for me so I need time to research to arrive at fair price and am willing to negotiate but no low-balling please. Also, the car resides in my home and not a junk yard or pick your part. I don't want to negotiate with potential buyers on site. Best way to streamline this process is for you to send me as complete a list as possible of items you want, we arrive at agreed upon price, I prepare parts for pick up then arrange for pick-up time that works for both parties, done. I also work in the Woodland Hills area so we can possibly meet near there around lunch time to do exchange.
So I'm trying to fine tune a process that works best for all pick-up transactions. Please keep in mind that I'm not a seasoned used parts seller and this is a one-time deal for me so I need time to research to arrive at fair price and am willing to negotiate but no low-balling please. Also, the car resides in my home and not a junk yard or pick your part. I don't want to negotiate with potential buyers on site. Best way to streamline this process is for you to send me as complete a list as possible of items you want, we arrive at agreed upon price, I prepare parts for pick up then arrange for pick-up time that works for both parties, done. I also work in the Woodland Hills area so we can possibly meet near there around lunch time to do exchange.
Hi. Looking for a few parts. If you can reach me at 6266285411. Thanks

#102 ·
Decided to part out my 2002 E39 M5, California car its whole life so no rust or water damage issues on any of the parts, please PM me with parts you're interested in. Car has 129,791 miles on the clock and is located in Los Angeles, CA northeast of the San Fernando Valley, just north of the city of Burbank off the 210 freeway, zip code 91040 and I work in Woodland Hills, zip code 91367. Strong preference to sell everything locally as I want to avoid shipping for as long as possible. I understand that it's not realistic and I will eventually ship parts but for now I prefer local pick-up only. Local buyers interested in engine/transmission/DME are welcome to stop by and see the engine started and running in person. This car was meticulously maintained during my ownership and all work was done by myself.
Hey any chance the "Pork chops" are still available for sale as well as the transmission cover and engine cover?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.