Sorry I meant windshield cowl. The plastic piece that is under the windshield wipers.
- IAT relocation kit - Ready for pick-up and price listed on 1st post
- Steering wheel - Not available for sale yet, will price later
- Dashboard - Let me remove from car first then will post price
- Style 65 wheels - Not available for sale yet, only 2/4 wheels are good, 3rd is repairable possibly and 4th is FUBAR, will price later
- Brake ducts - Just to be clear we're talking aluminum pieces that "pork chops" feed into? IAT sensor is pre-drilled and mounted to driver side duct, will post photos and price soon.
- M audio subwoofers - Let me remove from car, take photos then price, stay tuned...
- M5 trunk emblem - Pending sale
- Mk4 DVD computer - Don't have, March 2002 build came with MK3
- Door and dash trims - Let me remove all pieces, take photos then price, stay tuned...
- Windshield cover - Not sure exactly what you mean by this, can you post photo or reference part number?
There's a rubber strip on these that deteriorates and breaks off due to UV damage over years but if I remove it and it looks "salable", $25, stay tuned for photos...Sorry I meant windshield cowl. The plastic piece that is under the windshield wipers.
I look forward to getting the prices from you soon.
I'm interested in this item and also the passenger side as well if it's in good condition.
How much? Please text me 714-55three-0eight35