BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2002 M5, Imola / Imola
1,692 Posts
Interested in the door sills with the M5 script written on them. Is the rubber material in good shape? Will you sell just the front two pieces, and how much?

·
Registered
2001 BMW M5 DINAN S2
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 BMW M5 DINAN S2
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Trying to sell the parts if completely interested let’s work out a deal I could negotiate on the price as long as it reasonable

·
Registered
2001 BMW M5 DINAN S2
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Engine still available $4500
98k with documents

·
Registered
2001 BMW M5 DINAN S2
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Pm works now I think , anyone interested in complete exhaust with dinan headers comes with silicone dinan cover for p/s hose. Headers are carb legal. Headers come with sticker also.. email offers to [email protected] or PM.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Sent you a text. I’m local.
Dan

·
Registered
248 Posts
Do you have the Dinan throttle bodies and velocity stacks for sale? I'm interested in finding a set. Thanks.

·
Registered
2001 BMW M5 DINAN S2
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Do you have the Dinan throttle bodies and velocity stacks for sale? I'm interested in finding a set. Thanks.
I don’t have the throttle bodies I’ve been looking into a company that could make me some I’ll keep you posted if interested

·
Registered
2001 BMW M5 DINAN S2
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Another thing I was thinking I might pull the throttle bodies off my s2 and make them exactly the same if I do that I know people would be interested

·
Registered
33 Posts
would you happen to have a rear sunshade? I just need one of the rubber wheels that’s mounted at the top corners of the rear sunshade,

41 - 60 of 66 Posts