BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my E39 M5, a car I have always wanted to own. It passed its MOT today (10/06/2014) and has road tax through November. It had an oil service over the weekend with Castrol FST 10W-60 and a genuine BMW filter. The car has covered 115k miles and drives very well.

Some good points:
Fresh oil service.
Full MOT
Near new Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2s on the front.
Near new Hankook V12 Ventus Evos on the rear.
Offside rear suspension refresh including ball joint, integral link and upper arms. All parts were Lemforder apart from upper rear arm, which was QNAP.
Working climate control
Recently refurbished wheels. The car is running the square setup, which virtually eliminates understeer.
iPod connection with control from the steering wheel.

Parts included with the car:
The original front wheels
All parts to do nearside suspension refresh, matching those fitted to the offside (again Lemforder apart from the upper rear arm).
Lemforder thrust arms.
Complete PowerFlex bush set including rear ARB.
Brand new Auxiliary fan (these are £170 from ECP). The current fan works, but sounded noisy. It wasn't until after I bought the new fan I realised there was simply something stuck in the existing fan's grill, so cleaned it out and it now sounds fine.
Black interior trim should the wood not be to your taste.
Thule roof bars.

Service History:
988 - Running in check
7,564 - Oil Service
19,208 - Inspection I
31,289 - Oil Service
43, 201 - Inspection II
52,691 - Oil Service
67,489 - Inspection I
78197 - Oil Service
78, 769 - Brake Fluid
85,092 - Inspection II
90,203 - Brake Fluid
96,294 - Oil Service
96,540 - Coolant
106,172 - Inspection I
115,180 - Oil Service

There are also lots of receipts for various bits of work and items like the suspension items I've listed.

The car is based in Upminster, RM14. You can contact me via PM here or send me a text/give me a call on 07740 343 052.

Price is £5995 and I may consider a part-ex. Ideally something like a very cheap EP3 CTR I can use for the track.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts