BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all :1zhelp: ,

Since 1999, when i first read about the e39 M5, I've been lusting after one. I was in high school back then, and i always told my self i wanted one.
For the various reasons, mainly purchase price and maintenance cost, I never entertained the idea of owning one, until now.
I will shorty post in a genera e39 area, so you can reed my full dilemma, as i am still not 100% sure i really should get one, but God knows i want one.
Now this is where "help" part comes in to play. I've never sat in an M5, I've never driven an M5. On paper its my ultimate car, but i will never know unless i take a ride in one, or drive one. It might be unreasonable of me to ask, but i am hoping there is someone out there that can take me for a spin(maybe let me take it for a spin) just so i know i really want this car. I am not asking to trash your car on the highway or back roads i but i would love to get a feel for the car.
I would also like to discuss ownership experience, so i get better understanding what is ahead of me, if i do decide to purchase one.
I am willing to offer sturbucks and/or lunch for someone willing to help me.

Thanks for reading, and i hope to hear from one of you,

Nedim

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Congrats on your purchase, let me know if you need any help with any work done on it. I have a shop in Roswell and drive a supercharged e39 m5, you can can come over for a ride and check out the shop :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
rated ///M
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing