BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
You know, I wonder why no one has made a 19" version on of the stock rims. The stocks are beautiful and a 19 would be really cool because I cannot choose which aftermarket ones I like better than stock.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Can anyone vouch for this website??

I am admittedly skeptical.....input greatly apprecaited!

2001 BMW M5 Rims, 2001 BMW M5 Wheels at OriginalWheels.com
I can almost guarantee that they are refurbished/refinished wheels. Trust me, I looked into many many site before I had Prince Wheels repaint/refinish mine. I also look at Detroit Tire & Wheel. I called the guy up & he admitted that most of their wheels are used OEM wheels that have been stripped & refinished... !

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yeah once again i think they are refubed, none of the replica m5 alloys were made in 9.5" size. But at that price i would be worried even with replicas
I might eventually end up buying one and see how they last. I only need one more for two complete 9.5" sets!

Ryan

·
Company Representative for Valley Motorwerks
763 Posts
I might eventually end up buying one and see how they last. I only need one more for two complete 9.5" sets!

Ryan
Just make sure it is BMW oem. We had a guy break an "oem" replacement wheel at the track in February, not good.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
You know, I wonder why no one has made a 19" version on of the stock rims. The stocks are beautiful and a 19 would be really cool because I cannot choose which aftermarket ones I like better than stock.
There are 19" reps out there but in a 19 something just didn't look right, and I don't trust poorly forged replicas.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Does anyone happen to have a picture of said 19" style 65's? I agree with Blown03HD that a 19" wheel in our current style 65 would be the best of everything, but maybe not?

·
Registered
345 Posts
I actually like those. But to be honest, it's kind of tough for me to tell that they're 19" as it just looks like a lowered AW with stock 18's. Still love the look 18 or 19

·
4,385 Posts
in a 19" they would probably have to be 10"+ in the rear and 9"+ in the front to keep the same look

i'd like to see a 2-piece/3-piece version

1 - 15 of 15 Posts