BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m selling this full set of square OEM rear wheels complete with newer style center caps, fresh ///M stickers, and 265/35R18 Advan Neova AD08R’s with an even 7/32nds left across all four tires.

I had them professionally refinished in the proper 3 stage method...black base, then silver and cleared. They are near mint except for the one nick you can see on the lip of one of the wheels.

I will NOT separate the wheels and tires.

I'm willing to ship anywhere, and I'm super experienced with packing expensive wheels properly to ensure they arrive as you see them in the pics. Part of leaving the tires on them is the extra protection they offer in transit.

Looking for $2600+shipping. For anyone who feels like this is astronomical....if you go through the numbers of getting wheels separately, refinish them, buy tires, mount/balance, buy caps, buy stickers.....you'll quickly realize this is a $3500 affair.

I’m situated in the northwest suburbs of Chicago (60060).

Email me [email protected] for quickest response

·
Registered
4 Posts
Uh... that is not an answer I can rely on. Either they are the wider rear wheels of they are the narrower front wheels. The tire size has nothing to do with the wheel width. Thanks.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Uh... that is not an answer I can rely on. Either they are the wider rear wheels of they are the narrower front wheels. The tire size has nothing to do with the wheel width. Thanks.
For sure, you can’t rely on our guesses. But no one will wrap 265s on 8 inch wheels. Yes - tire size has everything to do with wheel width.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Square all rears??
First line of the thread says rears.....good god who would be putting 265's and asking this price for a square set of 18x8 fronts LOL.

IIRC AD08s run wide also. Those actually look wider than my 275 MPSS rears.
Most definitely, I've had these next to 275 width MPSS and these are indeed wider. Love me these tires properly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts