BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am currently looking for an e39 M5. I am located in NYC but am willing to travel for the right car.

Im willing to look at anything. Not looking for a garage queen but also not looking for a 300k mile car.

I have some preference for colors, but i would really like something with caramel leather. As for the outside I'd be looking for Imola, LeMans, Oxford, or Silverstone.

Again, anyone in the area with something, please let me know. Thanks.

joe

·
Registered
143 Posts
Joe,

I'm selling my '00 Silverstone M5 and I'm in the DC area. It's my daily driver so the front clip is not immaculate, but the rest of the paint and car is pretty darn good. No accidents. Currently has 73,xxx miles which will go up as the DD. Has black interior so not sure if it's what you're looking for. I'm asking 17k obo, but I'm pretty negotiable as I think I found the car I want. Updated most of the 01+ items minus the taillights as those are just Depos as I couldn't bring myself to bang on the car to get the updated Celis lights to fit. If that's something you think you'd want, shoot me a PM/text/email. If not, good luck in your search. Here's the link:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/cars-sale-wanted/398417-2000-silverstone-m5-72-xxx-miles.html

·
Registered
421 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Joe,

I'm selling my '00 Silverstone M5 and I'm in the DC area. It's my daily driver so the front clip is not immaculate, but the rest of the paint and car is pretty darn good. No accidents. Currently has 73,xxx miles which will go up as the DD. Has black interior so not sure if it's what you're looking for. I'm asking 17k obo, but I'm pretty negotiable as I think I found the car I want. Updated most of the 01+ items minus the taillights as those are just Depos as I couldn't bring myself to bang on the car to get the updated Celis lights to fit. If that's something you think you'd want, shoot me a PM/text/email. If not, good luck in your search. Here's the link:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/cars-sale-wanted/398417-2000-silverstone-m5-72-xxx-miles.html

Good looking car. Did Jalopnik use a photo of your car for their E39 M5 Buyers guide? I could have sworn that I saw your car in their article.

Is a good looking car. Any VANOS issues or mechanical stuff going on.

Its worth noting that I'm currently trying to sell my E92 335. So until I do I can't really get into another car. If anyone knows someone currently looking for an excellent condition N54 E92, please refer them to me.

Here are some pics.....

http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/Jpstepancic/library/

But definitely keep the offers coming.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Thats a beauty but its way out of my price range. The max I'm looking to spend is around 16-18K. Hope that doesnt destroy my thread lol.

It shouldn't, plenty of examples are trading hands in that price range. Good luck on the sale of the 335, i like the color combo!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow didn't think anyone else was in the same boat as me. I'm getting ready to sell my 335 too. I have been on here looking for for an E39 M5 as a replacement. Good luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow didn't think anyone else was in the same boat as me. I'm getting ready to sell my 335 too. I have been on here looking for for an E39 M5 as a replacement. Good luck!

Haha great minds think alike. The m5 was my first BMW I should have picked up. The 335 is great, but I just don't like the direction bmw is going with these modern cars. The E39 (at least in my eyes) always represented everything that I fell in love with about BMW.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, not sure if you have seen my posting on craigslist, but i am selling my 2000 M5 black on caramel interior. Its got 135k on it right now. Asking $12,500, shoot me your email

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi, not sure if you have seen my posting on craigslist, but i am selling my 2000 M5 black on caramel interior. Its got 135k on it right now. Asking $12,500, shoot me your email
sounds cool. Can you post the link?my email is <my user name>@gmail.com

Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts