BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my m5 a few months and have a pair of MCS 2WNR front dampers that I never got around to installing. Note- these are FRONT ONLY. These dampers are used and were used on the street, in Metro Atlanta area. They have some light corrosion but no leaks and ride fantastic. I would recommend having them serviced by MCS at some point, these are race dampers and do require service more than your standard street shocks but the service is basically a fluid fill and a seal change.. I have a set of MCS 2-way remotes on my track car and have had them apart @ MCS multiple times, it's not expensive and the guys are normally great about letting you check out everything as they're working if you are local.

-(2) 2WNR front dampers built into proprietary housings, ready to drop into m5
-stock m5 springs and custom perches to suit

$700

I have a friend who works in sales @ MCS and can set you up with everything else you need if you're looking for a matched set of rear shocks. The rears are a standard threaded body damper and will not be terribly expensive to purchase (it's all relative!). The full set of these dampers costs $3450 and they are custom built, usually with a decent lead time due to the machining needed for the front housings, which is done in Holland. My price is firm. I can post some pics tomorrow afternoon. Cleaned one of them up in the picture, just to give an accurate representation of the condition

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Moving this week and don't want to keep carrying these with me when I can't use them. Will sell for $550

·
Registered
27 Posts
For someone very new to suspension, do you have an idea on the price for the rear setup? I'm not fi doing that information online. Also would these fair well with the dinan springs?

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts