BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I think the seller should be providing regular updates - and more than we "have to be patient". Seller indicated 2-4 week shipment from date of payment in his offering. My payment went June 7 - so we are at week 6 and counting with limited updates.
I sent you a refund. Don't worry about it anymore. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
964 Posts
If it provides any reassurance, I’ve ordered twice from Shady and received the goods.

2002 BMW E39 M5
2019 BMW M4 30th Ed Jahre Vert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
I wasn't worried - I was simply looking for some communication as to an ETA...
Hounding me THREE days after placing one of the last orders and coming in here to give me more of your unasked for advice to rile people up says otherwise. All good, I'm not losing anything.

·
Registered
22 Posts
M5 trunk mat

Hounding me THREE days after placing one of the last orders and coming in here to give me more of your unasked for advice to rile people up says otherwise. All good, I'm not losing anything.
I have not purchased through the M5 board previously, so this was all new to me. There was nothing personal in my inquiries - just asking for updates.

I made a mistake in not reading the original post more closely (regarding the 2-4 week time-frame) and apologized for that. There is not much I can do about being one of the later orders.

I placed my order 6/5/19 and sent payment that day and erroneously followed up on 6/10 via PayPal. Received your email on 6/10 outlining the 2-4 week shipping time-frame from payment. I did not follow up again until 6/25, certainly within that 2-4 week window, to which you responded "still haven't hit the 4 weeks, sometime next week". Followed up again on 7/6 (10 days after my last inquiry and a full 4 weeks after payment), to which you responded that same day that "I just looked and you’re part of the second batch at order #79. I estimate your shipping date is on the 15th". I didn't follow up any more. I only chimed in here on the forum on 7/22 with info that I had after another customer inquired.

I don't think it was unreasonable to follow up as to status within the time-frame you set - I am a customer inquiring. If you had articulated the issues to me in email or shared same here before the evening of 7/22, it would have avoided a lot of angst.

I'm disappointed that you felt compelled to cancel my order yet wish you nothing but success nonetheless.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Reconsider BMW M5 Mat purchase??

Hi Shady-
I am hoping you will reconsider me purchasing a mat for my M5. I meant no disrespect or disparagement in my inquiries and would very like to become a brand zealot on your behalf in the //M community.
I am trying to attach a pic of my ride that I would like to add your product.
I hope you will respond in the affirmative to allow me to purchase.

Please let me know if you will allow me to purchase and I will be happy to send the funds immediately via PayPal.

Pete

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
M5 trunk mat

I vote let Pete back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you cncmaster - I appreciate the support.

I noted you are in Colts Neck, NJ - a beautiful area. My wife grew up in Holmdel. Such a nice part of NJ and wonderful golf (Howell Park and Hominy Hill come to mind).

Thanks again - I hope Shady will respond.:smile

Pete

·
Registered
12,767 Posts
Hopefully you guys (& gals) have received your mats. I would be curious to hear thoughts on fit and quality...
No mat yet! :(

Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
22 Posts
Reconsider BMW M5 Mat purchase??

Hi Shady-
I am hoping you will reconsider me purchasing a mat for my M5. I meant no disrespect or disparagement in my inquiries and would very like to become a brand zealot on your behalf in the //M community.
I am trying to attach a pic of my ride that I would like to add your product.
I hope you will respond in the affirmative to allow me to purchase.

Please let me know if you will allow me to purchase and I will be happy to send the funds immediately via PayPal.

Pete
Shady - have you given any further consideration to my request to purchase?

Please let me know.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Just got mine and it's great. Amazing quality! Do you have any left - I'd like another one for the race car because why not? :)
Post some photos! :)
I'll put you down on my list for the next production when I find a different manufacturer. This whole ordeal has been pretty embarrassing.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'll put you down on my list for the next production when I find a different manufacturer. This whole ordeal has been pretty embarrassing.
I'm going to be at my shop tomorrow - I'll put it in the car and snap some pics. And there are always kinks to work out - but, other than timing, the quality looks great.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
About this Discussion
70 Replies
19 Participants
kotani
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing