BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
821E39UF - US spec. Fold down rear seats.

First time for this. How do I get payment to you? Thank much for this. I am 2nd owner of 2001 model and it has no trunk mat. No idea why.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Payment Sent!

Paypal sent TheShafro - looking forward to receiving the Euro/Fold Down trunk mat! :smile

Chad aka ultamte.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
5 have shipped. They'll be shipping in pieces of 10 starting Monday in order of payment received. Orders via the FB group is ahead of the M5Board so they'll be getting theirs out first.

If you're part of the second batch, you're gonna have to be patient.

·
Registered
22 Posts
M5 trunk mat

I haven't heard anything - not in a rush myself but it would be nice to get some updates?
I think the seller should be providing regular updates - and more than we "have to be patient". Seller indicated 2-4 week shipment from date of payment in his offering. My payment went June 7 - so we are at week 6 and counting with limited updates.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I sent him an email on 7/6 and he estimated shipment to be July 15.
Having dealt with this quite a lot over the years, I suspect he outsourced the production of the units and is relaying what he is being told by his supplier. I'm sure it's as frustrating for him as it is for us. Not that it makes it any better for the customers (us) sadly.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Having dealt with this quite a lot over the years, I suspect he outsourced the production of the units and is relaying what he is being told by his supplier. I'm sure it's as frustrating for him as it is for us. Not that it makes it any better for the customers (us) sadly.
Thanks for understanding. That is/was the situation, but all the mats are finished and ready right now, the current delay is unfortunately on my end. I received a ridiculous quote to get everything shipped out. So I'm trying to work on the logistics of it all. They may need to be freighted to me in CA, and then sent out individually. The only ones I've shipped thus far were samples to myself and I paid for them in full. FedEx is supposed to call me today or tomorrow with some news, so I'm waiting on that. If not, then I'll just figure something out to get this moving.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay, I didn't see this coming and I'm trying to handle it as fast as I can, but a lot of it is out of my hands and I'm depending on 3rd parties.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts