BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't buy either of these anymore. The tank is brand new and never been used. The pump is used and works great.

Here's what you also need:

Hosing
Properly sized jets
1/8" NPT weld bungs (if welding to metal piping)
Install the level sensor into the tank

$1,000 picked up
+$30 for shipping in the US

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Some people might not be familiar with this system, you might want to mention the led color of the gauge.

For those who don’t know, this is the Gucci version when it comes to methanol injection systems. This version has several programmable safety measures. I use to have one and sold it and ended up regretting it and had to settle with HFS-3. If you are planning to run -AN lines, this is probably what you would want to have.

Reactions: herrubermensch

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some people might not be familiar with this system, you might want to mention the led color of the gauge.

For those who don’t know, this is the Gucci version when it comes to methanol injection systems. This version has several programmable safety measures. I use to have one and sold it and ended up regretting it and had to settle with HFS-3. If you are planning to run -AN lines, this is probably what you would want to have.
Thanks. LED is blue. Probably will have some regrets...oh well

·
Registered
971 Posts

What are the best settings on a standard ESS 560 kit running 50:50 water methanol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
What are the best settings on a standard ESS 560 kit running 50:50 water methanol?

Use to run 100%, now running 80/20. Yes I measure 80/20

I am not running any standard kit.

Will most likely be running 100% on the F10

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hi I bought this a few months back and have since decided it’s surplus to my needs.
Available for £500 shipped to anywhere in UK.
£550 to Europe; £600 to USA.
Thanks

2002 BMW E39 M5
2014 Porsche Panamera Turbo S
2016 Audi RS3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts