BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last year I swapped a Caramel interior into my M5 and still have the door panels. I was having difficulty finding the caramel at the time, so I had the entire black interior refinished about a month before it was pulled from the car.

The door panels are in incredible shape with only minor blemishes from scuffs. They are out of my 2002 M5 which had the full extended nappa leather option. This means the entire card is covered in stitched leather. I maintained them religiously with Zaino Bros leather in a bottle as long as i have owned the car.

The Driver's side card has a couple of minor issues I want to be clear about. First, the previous owner had secured the front part of the card to the doorframe with a screw at one point. This means there is a small hole in the panel in front of the vents. It is barely noticeable, and is completely hidden by the side of the dash when the door is closed. There is also a slight depression in the foam near the top of the card by the window sill area (where someone would rest their elbow while driving). The leather is actually lifted slightly near the edge of the panel, so I imagine this could be corrected very easily by sliding a thin piece of foam back under the leather in that area and re-gluing it.

The passenger door panel has a few small scuffs. There are a couple on the pocket near the bottom by the puddle light, and the other is near the pull handle. Additionally, there is a scrape on the speaker grille which really just needs 10 minutes with a can of black spray paint and some masking to correct.

The rear panels are in excellent condition.

I have included detailed pictures of all the aforementioned blemishes.

Asking $500 OBO, local pickup available in SoCal. I can ship, but be advised the box will be rather large so I would anticipate the cost would be between $100-$150 depending on location. Buyer will pay actual shipping cost as calculated by zip code.

Please shoot me an email with any questions. I would like to see these gone soon. Reasonable offers will not be refused.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
These have been spoken for. Sale pending :)

Reactions: dpbdc

·
Registered
512 Posts
Damnit, I cant believe i missed these.. i was all over the place looking for them about 2-3 months ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts