BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of parting out an E39 M5 - I'll be posting parts I have available as I pull them from the car.

If there is anything you may need or be interested in please don't hesitate to ask. It's a 2001 M5 in Imola Red.

Selling the front and rear seats, headrests, headliner, door panel speakers, and door panels first - pictures below.

$1500 for the front driver's side and passenger's side seats + rear bench seat + headrests

$1,100 for all 4 door panels

$70 for front door panel speakers

$1,200 for the headliner + pillar covers

Negotiable.

Parts are all located in San Jose, CA - willing to ship, but may be expensive and difficult for some of these pieces. Possibly willing to deliver to Southern California as well.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Great interior set, glws! If you are parting out, do you have the under panel items for the driver and passenger side?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great interior set, glws! If you are parting out, do you have the under panel items for the driver and passenger side?
Thank you!

Yes, I'm parting the car so I probably do - could you provide me a pic or two of specifically which part you're looking for?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thank you!

Yes, I'm parting the car so I probably do - could you provide me a pic or two of specifically which part you're looking for?

What is your email?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Prices are generally based on what I've seen on eBay and craigslist - open to reasonable offers on everything

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Had a chance to check out this car today for some parts I need. The interior advertised looks are nice as depicted in the pictures. Also, while I don't make it a point to go about endorsing people here and there, I'm comfortable buying from OP.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Picked up parts from OP. Good transaction and experience. I'll probably be going back for more stuff. Prices were reasonable and OP is willing to work to make a deal.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Headliner

Hello, does the sun visor come with the headliner ?
Thanks Jonny

1 - 20 of 31 Posts