BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

A rock or stone chip apparently hit my front bumper whilst cruising along the highway a few nights ago. It left a pretty big crack, and it looks like I need to replace the bumper, before the problem gets worse.

My car is carbon black, so a carbon black bumper would be ideal. Any color is acceptable though, and it does not need to be in perfect condition, just not cracked, or dented. I'm really not concerned about paint chips or anything.

These bumpers are rather expensive new, so I would be willing to pay a fair price.

Best,
Dave

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one?

:(

I'd like to avoid the $500+ for a new bumper if possible, since I hardly care about cosmetics, it seems silly to spend all that money.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have one but ... its in CALIF

have a nice one but its in california ..... if you can get a deal on shipping it id like to get rid of it.. $300.00 plus shipping it is OEM
it is also Alpine White ..

let me know

Greg

·
Registered
537 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have one .. willing to sell

I think I confused you
I have one .. in NORCAL that is off and complete and willing to sell it
sounds like you have one as well !

·
Registered
403 Posts
I have a black one on my 2000 M5 now. I was going to buy a new aftermarket bumper so if you still need one let me know.

My bumper is still in excellent condition and just need to be resprayed. No cracked dings or anything. Just the typical paint chips on a 11 year old front bumper.

I will sell it to you for $200 and if we have it shipped via Greyhound the shipping should be fairly cheap and you will be way under the $500 that you mentioned.

·
Registered
478 Posts
PMed you both.

If you have all the trims, etc. I just bought a ddm bumper to take all the trims, fogs, grills out of as I had another one already painted. PM me if you are interested -- will let it go cheap.

Thanks.
I have a black one on my 2000 M5 now. I was going to buy a new aftermarket bumper so if you still need one let me know.

My bumper is still in excellent condition and just need to be resprayed. No cracked dings or anything. Just the typical paint chips on a 11 year old front bumper.

I will sell it to you for $200 and if we have it shipped via Greyhound the shipping should be fairly cheap and you will be way under the $500 that you mentioned.

·
Registered
299 Posts
DDMtuning - all the way. I have bought 2 of them in the last 3 years and it worked out really good. They come with all accessories trim,grill,fog lights etc....

Oh and why I replaced 2 bumpers in the last 3 years because F-in people don't know how to drive in a parking lot and my beast was hit twice while parked and both times in the front. Never had an accident in her but had the bumper and hood replaced twice.

Just saw your post about going the DDM route. Nevermind

1 - 12 of 12 Posts