BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above I am after some front bumper corner splash panels . I am UK based is anyone selling a pair or know of decent quality ones for sale please
Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Tire Grille

·
Registered
255 Posts
My brand new ones cracked on my driveway, i took them apart and fixed them with fiberglass, filed all the edges, made some more holes to open up the cracks and repaired with fiberglass, much cheaper, even when the cost of the splash guards were sub $100 each

Reactions: danb1979

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Good luck finding used ones. Dealer pieces are expensive now, but some sources (like FCP Euro) have lifetime warrantees if you bust another one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My brand new ones cracked on my driveway, i took them apart and fixed them with fiberglass, filed all the edges, made some more holes to open up the cracks and repaired with fiberglass, much cheaper, even when the cost of the splash guards were sub $100 each
Mine are dull gray but not broken. Are new ones black? How did/will you maintain color match with the repaired areas?

·
Registered
2003 540i/6 M-Sport
5 Posts
Mine came busted on my car and after seeing the insane prices of OEM ones I bought the eBay ones for $100. Not 100% perfect fitment but with a tiny bit of trimming they fit great and seem to be very durable.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine came busted on my car and after seeing the insane prices of OEM ones I bought the eBay ones for $100. Not 100% perfect fitment but with a tiny bit of trimming they fit great and seem to be very durable.
Which ones on eBay did you get ?

·
Registered
49 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts