BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,827 Posts
The first one was added to the DIY sticky long ago. As for the second, I was holding off at the time b/c you had indicated that it wasn't your final version. If it is, I'll add accordingly. If not, let us know when it is. Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just got a SES light for p0365
Cam position sensor B circuit bank 1

Can anyone please tell me which sensor this is? And where it is located?
Thanks in advance! I searched the boards and am still confused. I am also a 3 month M5 virgin!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anybody know what would cause hesitation under WOT? No codes. Only does it at WOT. I can give it 3/4 and it won't hesitate and will actually accelerate fairly quickly.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I just have to say that to this day, this is the greatest thread EVER.

Thank you very much to the Author(s) for this. I thank you all for all this great knowledge located in one thread. I can't get over this thread.

Very happy to know all the hard work that has gone into all the countless hours of labor, sweat, money and time that went into these guys. This thread is the E39 M5 Playboy Magazine for 13 year old boys. Again thank you to everyone involved in all of this.

·
Registered
629 Posts
DIY Tip of the day - CABIN FILTERS

DIY TIP of the day - Cabin Filters (HVAC FILTERS)

As we are getting more Newbie questions I thought I would post this one.

If anyone has any experience on the E39, just click by....:wink

Mann Filter install instructions.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi. I'm new!
Are there any here who have a Webasto heater? Or it can be fitted retrospectively? Now there is even a M57-30dA me, but it is for the m5 (s62). In the winter it comes in handy when the engine is preheated. (Sorry for the language mistakes Google Translate)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I’m new, just ess supercharged my beats. Car is not making the power it should for sure. If anyone could pm me the boost test info I’d appreciate it
Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 75 of 75 Posts