BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
You guys asked for it, here it is! Our Evolve-R group buy is once again back in full swing!

Evolve Automotive E39 M5 Tune Features and Options included in Group Buy at no extra charge, if so desired/specified:

• Remote Tuning Cable (Evolve-R)
• RPM Limit Increase - You can specify what your RPM Limit would be. Most tend to go with 8200RPM.
• Top Speed Governor Removal - Removes the top speed limiter.
• CEL Only Removal for Catless Headers - Off-Road Use Only. This will delete the CEL on your dashboard, but still leave post-cat O2 sensors in Not Ready State.
• Sport Button Memory - If you turn on Sport Mode and shut off car, the next time you start up the car, Sport Mode will still be activated
• Catless 02 Ready Tune - Off-Road Use Only. This will delete the CEL on your dashboard, but leave your post-cat O2 sensors in Ready State. These are for individuals who have track cars that are not legal for the road with catless headers, who simply do not want extra error codes popping up on their diagnostic software. Many delete this because they already know specifically what the error code indicates and that it does not effect the integrity and function of the vehicle.
• Cold Start Delete - This deletes the inherent function of the motor to run at 'warm up' state during a first cold start. Typically this is used to warm up the catalytic converters to let them function to full capacity quicker. The ramification of this is a loud car upon cold start. By deleting this function, you keep your car quieter upon start up and have a smoother cold-start idle.
• Secondary Air Pump Delete - The Secondary Air Pump is also used to help warm up the catalytic converters quicker in the US-spec headers. If you have catless headers and choose to remove the SAP, usually you will pull an error code. With this feature, you will no longer have a CEL or error code.

Evolve Automotive E39 M5 Tune Features with Additional Charges:

AlphaN Option - Will included IAT sensor

Current RRP: $859.00
10% Discount 5-9 Confirmed Orders: $774.00 (for non Alpha-N tune)

Alpha-N Tune Current RRP: $1099.00
10% Discount when 5-9 Confirmed Orders: $990.00

We will have this open till the end of November! Once we have 5-9 we will provide a discount code for you to use on our website (www.evolvetuning.us)

E39M5_GB_2014, place this with your order at evolvetuning.us!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Good grief I want this so badly... You guys have a pamphlet or care package or something for wives to help convince them we need this right?? The group buy extends to 10% off CAI and headers too right?? :)

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Updated with Alpha-N included.

Also, if you decided to bundle with other Evolve items we can provide you with a great deal. Please send me your requests through pm or email ([email protected])

Good grief I want this so badly... You guys have a pamphlet or care package or something for wives to help convince them we need this right?? The group buy extends to 10% off CAI and headers too right?? :)
Nathan, of course we can. I can come up with some document stating how much easier the car will be to drive blah blah blah and better gas mileage :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
If we already have an IAT sensor relocation installed on our vehicle will the price change on the Alpha N option or is your sensor different from the UF Motorsport kit?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If we already have an IAT sensor relocation installed on our vehicle will the price change on the Alpha N option or is your sensor different from the UF Motorsport kit?
send me a pm and we can work out something on price

·
Registered
1,971 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sorta confused with the Non-Alpha discount... Do you mean 5%? Because at 10% that should be $773. Or is your regular price $899 instead of $859?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
You guys asked for it, here it is! Our Evolve-R group buy is once again back in full swing!

• RPM Limit Increase - You can specify what your RPM Limit would be. Most tend to go with 8200RPM.
8200 rpm, really?

Let the Crankshaft Bearing Debate on 8200rpm redline in a stock S62 bottom end commence!

Looking at the torque and power curves for the stock S62 - there is really no reason for that. No gains up there as shown on most of the dyno graphs - peak power typically around 6000rpm - and stays close to peak to around 6500 before dropping off.

I'd love to see how long a stock S62 would last on track with constant 8200rpm shift points.

This aint no race motor.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts