BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I emailed Eventuri, and all of their US distributors for this part and it appears we have interest in a groupbuy from Vivid Racing. There are no details as to pricing/timing yet I am simply trying to gauge interest from the group here to see if we have enough people to get a discount.

Intake here: BMW E39 M5 | Eventuri

Please reply below if you are interested.

Also, Vivid Racing may offer groupbuys for lips, diffusers and wheels if there is interest in those parts too...link to M5 parts here: BMW M5 Aftermarket & OEM Replacement Parts | BMW M5

Please add your name to list like below:

Eventuri Intake:
1. ///M3Augy

·
Registered
394 Posts
Looks very nice, but unfortunately (or very lucky) I have already the Evolve carbon intakes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello all,

I emailed Eventuri, and all of their US distributors for this part and it appears we have interest in a groupbuy from Vivid Racing. There are no details as to pricing/timing yet I am simply trying to gauge interest from the group here to see if we have enough people to get a discount.

Also, Vivid Racing may offer groupbuys for lips, diffusers and wheels if there is interest in those parts too...link to M5 parts here: BMW M5 Aftermarket & OEM Replacement Parts | BMW M5

Eventuri Intake:
1. ///M3Augy
2.ruscoid

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
01 Carbon/Silverstone Exhaust: Jedders-HJS high flow cats-resonator delete-Xpipe-Eisenman cans
2,547 Posts

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Interested? Yes. Willing to pay more than $800, no.

·
Registered
01 Carbon/Silverstone Exhaust: Jedders-HJS high flow cats-resonator delete-Xpipe-Eisenman cans
2,547 Posts
BTW I see the filters are not oiled but are they re-usable?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

Eventuri Intake:
1. ///M3Augy
2.m5nav

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Current list...

Eventuri Intake:
1. ///M3Augy
2. ruscoid
3. vlksdragon
4. m5nav
5. SidekickChuck
6. sernam1

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Interested? Yes. Willing to pay more than $800, no.
Well, then you are not interested :) Retail price is $1400 (which is pretty ridiculous for a CAI, I agree) so even with the GB I don't think you will get anywhere near $800.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, in my opinion, its worth gathering people that are interested in the product to see how low we can get the price for all. I certainly agree that the retail price is outrageous hence the effort being made to see how to get the price lower.

Thanks to all that have responded so far - to be honest I thought there would be much more interest.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Current list...

Eventuri Intake:
1. ///M3Augy
2. ruscoid
3. vlksdragon
4. m5nav
5. SidekickChuck
6. sernam1
7. xrviz

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm interested, but other priorities may bump me out of this one. Maybe it will work out with timing and cost.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Well, in my opinion, its worth gathering people that are interested in the product to see how low we can get the price for all. I certainly agree that the retail price is outrageous hence the effort being made to see how to get the price lower.

Thanks to all that have responded so far - to be honest I thought there would be much more interest.
Don't get me wrong - I'm interested to a degree. I have their intake on my E46M and I like it quite a bit. I just can't swallow $1400 intake at the moment, no matter how nice.

Reactions: lat77
1 - 20 of 26 Posts