BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

E39 M5 Eventuri Intake - Interest in Group buy? Please respond here!

20K views 41 replies 20 participants last post by  kei2927 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I emailed Eventuri, and all of their US distributors for this part and it appears we have interest in a groupbuy from Vivid Racing. There are no details as to pricing/timing yet I am simply trying to gauge interest from the group here to see if we have enough people to get a discount.

Intake here: BMW E39 M5 | Eventuri

Please reply below if you are interested.

Also, Vivid Racing may offer groupbuys for lips, diffusers and wheels if there is interest in those parts too...link to M5 parts here: BMW M5 Aftermarket & OEM Replacement Parts | BMW M5

Please add your name to list like below:

Eventuri Intake:
1. ///M3Augy

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks very nice, but unfortunately (or very lucky) I have already the Evolve carbon intakes.

#4 ·
Hello all,

I emailed Eventuri, and all of their US distributors for this part and it appears we have interest in a groupbuy from Vivid Racing. There are no details as to pricing/timing yet I am simply trying to gauge interest from the group here to see if we have enough people to get a discount.

Also, Vivid Racing may offer groupbuys for lips, diffusers and wheels if there is interest in those parts too...link to M5 parts here: BMW M5 Aftermarket & OEM Replacement Parts | BMW M5

Eventuri Intake:
1. ///M3Augy
2.ruscoid

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

#13 ·
Well, then you are not interested :) Retail price is $1400 (which is pretty ridiculous for a CAI, I agree) so even with the GB I don't think you will get anywhere near $800.

#11 ·
Hello all,

Eventuri Intake:
1. ///M3Augy
2.m5nav

#14 ·
Well, in my opinion, its worth gathering people that are interested in the product to see how low we can get the price for all. I certainly agree that the retail price is outrageous hence the effort being made to see how to get the price lower.

Thanks to all that have responded so far - to be honest I thought there would be much more interest.

#20 ·
Don't get me wrong - I'm interested to a degree. I have their intake on my E46M and I like it quite a bit. I just can't swallow $1400 intake at the moment, no matter how nice.

Reactions: lat77
#29 ·
Seems like a great deal to me, that's $205 off normal price at ECS currently. I bought mine earlier this year as I could not wait for a group buy to be approved. My car feels MUCH more awake, especially at high RPM's and I'll be honest, some of my low rpm sluggishness/hesitation seems to have gone away. Sound on a highway WOT pull is ungodly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.