BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, going to order an Eisenmann exhaust and am unsure of which one to go for. It's between the Road Sport and the Race. I want the V8 burble but not headaches on long runs. Should I go for the Sport and add an X Pipe if not loud enogh or just go for the Race?

·
Registered
124 Posts

Hi!

I hope this helps, here is a sample to compare, my car with Supersprint Street + x-pipe.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RBFWusgfm3Q

I think the sound is pretty similar with Eisenmann Street + X-pipe.

I'm maybe a little bit glad I didn't choose the Supersprint Race, because this exhaust is NOT so silent in real life, you can definitely recognize what kind of car is coming on the street.. but this is still quiet enough so it's not annoying when driving highway - you can't hear anything inside the car if you're driving normally, only when you floor it then it makes noise and a lot of it :cheers:

I guess Eisenmann race is pretty xtreme sound with x-pipe but I have never heard it actually inside the car, only outside. :)

Way or another, X-pipe is definitely something you need, it makes it sound like a V8, the can type you're using just defines the tone of the sound and loudness, but without X-pipe it doesn't sound V8 engine no matter what cans you have. :3: That's my opinion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts