BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I replaced the rims on my M5 a few years ago and was keeping these for the track or something but never actually did anything with them so they've been sitting in my garage. Front and rear style 65. Asking $1400 for the set.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly, that would be sort of a last ditch situation. You're welcome to check if they haven't sold though. The one rear only had a few miles on it before an incompetent tire guy put that gouge in it. The other is original as far as I know. They should all be OEM.

Given the condition I'm certainly not firm on the price.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oceanside, CA. I have an offer for $500 for a guy in OC to pick them up who says it's roughly $1K to refurbish. Sounds reasonable put that way.

Anyone willing to beat that after shipping (or if you come get them)?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Oceanside, CA. I have an offer for $500 for a guy in OC to pick them up who says it's roughly $1K to refurbish. Sounds reasonable put that way.

Anyone willing to beat that after shipping (or if you come get them)?

IMO $500 is a steal but a lot to be said about local pickup and avoiding the hassle of shipping. $1k for chrome shadow refurb is a bit on the high side but not too far off. I just bought another set so no longer in the game but GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, did sell.

Sorry to all you folks PM'ing me... apparently I don't post enough to be able to PM back...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts