BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI

In conjunction with German motorsport company Wiechers ,who have a fine and proven track record , CA is proud to offer a group buy on custom made strut bars for E39 M5 .

we need a minimum of 10 orders , details are :

- made in germany specifically and only for this group buy
- elegant , unobtrusive design
- choice of polished aluminium or real carbon fibre finishes
- open strut mount to allow access to top of strut / damper with strut bar still in situ

Normal cost would be £126 uk pounds polished aluminium and £264 carbon fibre finish

Prices, based on order of 10 units :

- polished alu £ 107 uk pounds inc vat / $ 165 us dollars
- real carbon fibre finish £224 uk pounds / $ 340 us dollars

regards
roy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Evening Roy,

Just when I thought I would have a break from modding, you go and bring something along to tempt me out of my money again. ouich

Any chance of fitted pics, showing clearance and fitting points? :1:

Regards,
C.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cableguy said:
Evening Roy,

Just when I thought I would have a break from modding, you go and bring something along to tempt me out of my money again. ouich

Any chance of fitted pics, showing clearance and fitting points? :1:

Regards,
C.
HI Carl , thanks for replying

all the pics I have are on the website , we have been selling Wiechers for years , their products are always top notch and fit well

thanks

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Definately in for the Polished Aluminium. ;)

Roy, please keep me posted, confirm final price & delivery, and I believe you have my CC details. :M5thumbs:

Cheers,

C.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
cableguy said:
Definately in for the Polished Aluminium. ;)

Roy, please keep me posted, confirm final price & delivery, and I believe you have my CC details. :M5thumbs:

Cheers,

C.
I am up for one see if we can get a bulk order from the UAE guys maybe get that crazy 70 quid postage cost down?
WillM5AD
Sorry Cableguy that was meant for ttboyvanc....hope its not too cold over there.

·
Registered
204 Posts
willm5ad said:
I am up for one see if we can get a bulk order from the UAE guys maybe get that crazy 70 quid postage cost down?
WillM5AD
Sorry Cableguy that was meant for ttboyvanc....hope its not too cold over there.
Sounds good will, lets put a post on the dubai thread seeing if there are any other takers, we can spread the shipping pain!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for joining guys

sorry about the shipping costs , these are what we get charged , with insurance .
if we have more than one order going to same country , then i suggest we send them to the same address and yoiu guys take it from there , what do you think .

Yes I can open this group buy to include other models if you wish .

Would one of you kindly post on the Dubai section then ?

thanks

I will leave it another week before closing the group buy

regards
roy

·
Banned
155 Posts
Can we reopen this group buy and possibly get a lower shipping rate than $85 ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts