BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
ouich :confused3 we don't have a dead horse smiley for some reason so this was the next best thing.

:flag:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Posted once or twice before. :hihi: But, thanks anyway. I have that interior and am looking to swap out my wood trim for Titanium or a wrap. Had recently been looking at pics of Titanium trim with my interior, but had forgotten that the interior is featured in this video, too.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I still love watching it...seeing our car in a video is pretty cool I must say...

Does anyone know the color of the car as it is hard to tell exactly what it is...silver?

·
Registered
225 Posts
This video simultaneously cemented my youthful lust for the M5 and my man crush on Clive Owen. Croupier and The Bourne Identity were a couple of movies I first saw him in.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts

·
Registered
7,553 Posts
If you bought an E39 new, BMWNA sent you a DVD when these films came out...think that was the nicest thing they ever mailed me by far. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Little known fact...

The main reason Madonna signed up for this was because Guy Ritchie directed it. (Her husband at the time)

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
Little known fact...

The main reason Madonna signed up for this was because Guy Ritchie directed it. (Her husband at the time)
Indeed. Given how their relationship was going at the time and ultimately ended--she was screwing some other guy, he gave her a huge diamond ring, she wouldn't even put it on--one can see a little "passive aggressiveness" on Guy Ritchie's part in this piece.

--Peter

·
Registered
222 Posts
Indeed. Given how their relationship was going at the time and ultimately ended--she was screwing some other guy, he gave her a huge diamond ring, she wouldn't even put it on--one can see a little "passive aggressiveness" on Guy Ritchie's part in this piece.

--Peter
Yup, the video definitely shows that, even though at that time the general public probably wasn't aware .

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Another little known fact ....

Guy Ritchie was suppose to use a 540i but at the the last minute found out about the M5 and decided to use it instead.
I remember the website saying the featured car was a 540i not M5.
:eek: a 540?!?!?!?!?!

A lesser e39 :eek: not possible.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Actually you can see lesser E39 as a stunt car during the hand brake turn at 6:30...6:32. No 2+2 exhaust pipes... :D

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Actually you can see lesser E39 as a stunt car during the hand brake turn at 6:30...6:32. No 2+2 exhaust pipes... :D

a 540i CANNOT possibly stand in for a M5.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts