BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I hace 2000 m5
Carbon on full extended black leather.
Everything update to 2003 specs. Vanos updated as well.
In amazing shape with no winters.
All facelift upgrades.
Brand new 2001 plus oem m5 steering wheel with new airbag.
Zero interior wear.
113000km on it.
Let me know if interested and pm your price range.
Thanks
Hello

Is this still for sale?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ben I have a mint 03 carbon, full leather,no passengers, no accidents, 149kms car in Vancouver. Let me know if your're interested. Could be a concours car

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm the original owner of a pampered 2000 E39 in silver with black leather/wood interior. Mint condition, all original, no accidents, stored every winter. only 53,000 kms. I'm in Ontario. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm the original owner of a pampered 2000 E39 in silver with black leather/wood interior. Mint condition, all original, no accidents, stored every winter. only 53,000 kms. I'm in Ontario. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks.
I was planning on selling on BAT this summer until the corona hit, so now I 'm just checking to see if there are any enthusiast's on the board who might be interested. I will be taking her out of winter storage next month so I will post pictures then.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am in Vancouver and very interested in your M5. Can you PM me at [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was planning on selling on BAT this summer until the corona hit, so now I 'm just checking to see if there are any enthusiast's on the board who might be interested. I will be taking her out of winter storage next month so I will post pictures then.
Yes
Will be for sale in the spring though
Already winter stored
I'm also interested if available

41 - 60 of 67 Posts