BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just curious, which of your criteria are you not finding?

If price it might just be soft Canadian dollar.

There was a very nice one on bring a trailer thar sold yesterday for $us 21,000. Close to you in Washington.

Good luck with search.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Just curious, which of your criteria are you not finding?

If price it might just be soft Canadian dollar.

There was a very nice one on bring a trailer thar sold yesterday for $us 21,000. Close to you in Washington.

Good luck with search.

21000 probably would be 30k+ landed in canada, just easier to buy one in Canada for me at this moment.

Thanks though!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have been looking for the past month or two, and it seems as if a car sold in Canada, would be the exact same dollar number in the States.
A few $18,000 CAD cars in my area that I'm sure would go for $18,000 USD south of the boarder.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Problem is, it's almost impossible to find a good, clean E39 M5 in Canada for less then $30k. So you may as well bring one up from the US in whatever combo you want since there's so much more selection down there.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Would you be interested in a 01 Silver higher mileage, rougher one? I'm on the fence about a major refurb of mine, bought it with 114KM and now have 229KM. Plus 5 winters...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Would you be interested in a 01 Silver higher mileage, rougher one? I'm on the fence about a major refurb of mine, bought it with 114KM and now have 229KM. Plus 5 winters...
Thanks for the offer but silver is not for me.

·
Registered
135 Posts
No problem. I was looking for something less common, but liked this car when I test drove it. Almost bought a Carbon Black with Heritage Leather for $25K.

There are several m5's for sale locally, all around 16-18k. Check kijiji, I can drive by and have a look if you see a local car of interest

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
No problem. I was looking for something less common, but liked this car when I test drove it. Almost bought a Carbon Black with Heritage Leather for $25K.

There are several m5's for sale locally, all around 16-18k. Check kijiji, I can drive by and have a look if you see a local car of interest
Thanks Snowcruiser, i have been checking Kijiji everyday for the past few weeks, either much higher km or an unrealistic price tag.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
In Kijiji There is a 03 silver for sale in Hamilton,.go take a look!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks but im looking for white/blue/black only

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Canadian (Calgary) 2003 S3 with 75k on BAT right now. Current bid at $21500 USD with 6 days left
I saw that one way too late..

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Bump

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
bump

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
bump

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
bump

·
Registered
491 Posts
I hace 2000 m5
Carbon on full extended black leather.
Everything update to 2003 specs. Vanos updated as well.
In amazing shape with no winters.
All facelift upgrades.
Brand new 2001 plus oem m5 steering wheel with new airbag.
Zero interior wear.
113000km on it.
Let me know if interested and pm your price range.
Thanks

21 - 40 of 67 Posts