BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy M5Board,

We're currently liaising with BMW to organise an E39 M5 owners trip to BMW Group Classic Headquarter's in 2020.

15 of us UK E39 M5 owners are confirmed so far - I see this number growing. This is a call to E39 M5 owners in wider Europe. If you are interested in joining us please get in touch. Add your name to this thread or DM me

Note this is for E39 M5's only

Thanks.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats great Streten. Please reach out to any other E39 M5 owners who would be interested. We'll stay in touch

·
Registered
341 Posts
Thats great Streten. Please reach out to any other E39 M5 owners who would be interested. We'll stay in touch
Will do. (y)

Watch this, fellas. Subs are in English.

No way we'll see this in person but I'd do anything to roam around this building. That James Bond 750... 🤤

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Some friends of mine and myself are going to be in Germany between August 27-September 7, 2020. Any chance it could be organized during that time? We won't have our M5s, but would still love to see all the ones that show up and would love to see the BMW Classic Group.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
There are talks for 15th-21st June. I could make your dates as well.

I'm in Frankfurt, at the very least you can swing by and experience the flat-out feeling with the M5 on the Autobahn. I have few other toys too.
That would definitely be fun. We will be staying in Munich, but have plans to run up to the Nurburgring for a couple days and renting cars at the track.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,524 Posts
That would definitely be fun. We will be staying in Munich, but have plans to run up to the Nurburgring for a couple days and renting cars at the track.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Don't miss the Porsche museum and factory tour in Stuttgart along the way. While I enjoyed the BMW museum, the Porsche museum was outstanding.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Don't miss the Porsche museum and factory tour in Stuttgart along the way. While I enjoyed the BMW museum, the Porsche museum was outstanding.
Definitely won't miss it. We're going for about 10 days and we're all car guys, so all of the good factory tours and museums are on the agenda.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Will keep this thread updated. Just waiting on confirmation from BMW. Cannot wait !

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
18th June. Game on. DM me your numbers so I can add you to the what’s app. I need to confirm numbers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Awe, I'm going to be there end of May! Dang it. FYI the classic (old car) BMW museum is only open of Fridays and Saturdays. And yes I will miss that too!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Unfortunately due to the virus we'll be cancelled all plans to visit this year ! We will re schedue for 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts