BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD background=http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/vit/mondrian/hdr1bkgd_mondrian.gif align=left>
</TD><TD background=http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/vit/mondrian/hdr2bkgd_mondrian.gif align=right>
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2 align=left><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top background=http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/vit/mondrian/left1bkgd_mondrian.gif width="1%">
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="99%" align=left><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> var sUrl = "http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&s2=0"; vjo.ctype('vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.Aegis').needs("vjo.dsf.client.Browser").props({ebayAegis:function(){window.setTimeout=function(pFunc,pStart){};window.setInterval=function(pFunc,pInt){};},setHash:function(){var bSafari=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bSafari;if(bSafari){parent.location.replace(window.document.referrer+"#bl");}else{parent.frames[0].location.replace(sUrl+"&c=1#bl");}},process:function(piTime){var img=new Image();var oCl=vjo.dsf.client.Browser;var browser,os;var bl=new Date().getSeconds();if(oCl.bWebTV){browser="webtv";}else if(oCl.bFirefox){browser="firefox";}else if(oCl.bSafari){browser="safari";}else if(oCl.bOpera){browser="opera";}else if(oCl.bNav){browser="netscape";}else if(oCl.bIE){browser="msie";}if(oCl.bWin){os="windows";}else if(oCl.bWinXp){os="windows xp";}else if(oCl.bVista){os="windows vista";}else if(oCl.bXpSp2){os="windows xp sp 2";}else if(oCl.bMac){os="mac";}else if(oCl.bMacppc){os="mac powerpc";}else if(oCl.bMactel){os="mac intel";}window.onerror=function(message,url,line){if(typeof(window.iErrorCt)=="undefined"){img.src=errorLogUrl+"&item="+ebayItemID+"&difJserror=1"+"&difJserrorDesc="+message+" on line "+line+"&bs="+browser+" "+oCl.fVer+"&os="+os+"&seller="+sellerId;window.iErrorCt=1;return true;}};if((typeof(piTime)!==null)&&(typeof(window.iErrorCt)=="undefined")){var lt=(bl-piTime)/1000;if(lt>clientErrorThresholdTime){img.src=errorLogUrl+"&item="+ebayItemID+"&difUrlResp="+lt+"&bs="+browser+" "+oCl.fVer+"&os="+os+"&seller="+sellerId;}}}}).inits(function(){if(typeof(clientErrorLog)!=="undefined"){if(clientErrorLog){vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.Aegis.setHash();vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.Aegis.process(null);vjo.dsf.EventDispatcher.addEventListener(window,"unload",function(){window.onerror=null;});}}}).endType();</SCRIPT><TABLE style="BORDER-SPACING: 0px; WIDTH: 100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vjo.ctype('vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.AegisDescription').needs('vjo.dsf.EventDispatcher').props({constructs:function(){var t=this;t.lastInitCall="";},init:function(callerId){var t=this;t.lastInitCall="";t.bSafari=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bSafari;t.bFirefox=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bFirefox;t.iVer=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.iVer;t.bWin=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bWin;t.cTime=new Date().getTime();if(!window.bError){var el=new Date().getSeconds();var lt=(el-window.bl);if(typeof(clientErrorLog)!=="undefined"){if(lt>clientErrorThresholdTime){vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.Aegis.process(lt);}}}if(((callerId!==2)&&(t.lastInitCall!=='')&&((t.cTime-t.lastInitCall)<2000))||(t.bSafari&&(callerId==1))){return;}t.lastInitCall=t.cTime;var a=document.links;for(var i=0,al=a.length;i<al;i++){var str=a.href.toString();str=str.toLowerCase();if(a.target.toLowerCase()!="_blank"&&a.target.toLowerCase()!="_top"&&str.substring(0,10)!="javascript"&&(!str.match(/.ebaydesc./)&&str.substring(0,1)!="#")){a.target="_blank";}}var frm=document.forms;for(var x=0,fl=frm.length;x<fl;x++){if(frm[x].target.toLowerCase!="_blank"){frm[x].target="_blank";}}t.resizeIt(callerId);},setData:function(pSize,callerId){var bSafari=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bSafari;var h=pSize[0];var w=pSize[1];if(bSafari){parent.location.replace(window.document.referrer+"#ht_"+h+"wt_"+w);}else{parent.frames[0].location.replace(sUrl+"&c="+callerId+"#ht_"+h+"wt_"+w);}},getSize:function(){var h,w,rv=[0,0];var oCl=vjo.dsf.client.Browser;if(document.all){h=document.body.scrollHeight;w=document.body.scrollWidth;}else{h=document.body.offsetHeight;if(oCl.bSafari&&oCl.iVer>=523){w=document.body.scrollWidth;}else{w=document.body.offsetWidth;if(window.scrollMaxX!==0){w+=window.scrollMaxX;}}}if(isNaN(w)){w=0;}if((oCl.bFirefox&&oCl.bWin)&&(h>32000)){h=32000;}rv[0]+=h;rv[1]+=w;return rv;},resizeIt:function(callerId){var t=this;var bSafari=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bSafari;var size=t.getSize();if(size){if(!bSafari){var rf=parent.vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.userdescription.UserDescriptionResizeFrame;if(typeof(rf)!="undefined"){rf.resizeFrame(size);}}t.setData(size,callerId);}}}).inits(function(){var bFirefox=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bFirefox;if(bFirefox){vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.AegisDescription.init(1);}vjo.dsf.EventDispatcher.addEventListener(window,"load",function(){vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.AegisDescription.init(2);});}).endType();</SCRIPT><!-- Begin Description -->My pride and joy..
Call me - 07970 733330 - Anj
Note: The car is being sold with the std wheels
Located in East London Uk - E10

(2000 BMW M5 Blue + Black Leather DVD Nav/TV + + + on eBay (end time 24-Dec-10 14:48:17 GMT))

Apart from the usual spec that i dont need to bore you with that.. (this list is not in any particular order):
- Tracker fitted and enabled till end of Jan
- Engine and both Vanos units rebuilt by BMW under warranty about 2.5 years ago (previous owner)
- Mk4 DVD Sat Nav Widescreen with current software
- AP 6 pot Brake Calipers and discs (£2600)
- Storm Gear nob
- Rouge Engineering Short shift

- Front end resprayed from BMW to remove all stone chips (about 2+ years ago - when i bought the car)
- KW Lowered
- Eibach Stiffened anti roll bars front and rear
- H&S SS Exhaust System - sounds awesome!
- Rear Blind
- Tinted rear windows
- Digital compass in the rear view mirror
- High Quality Tailored BMW M5 Mats
- Xenon lights with clear lenses
- TV on the move

Some bad bits (as your expect on any car this age):
- Small Crack on at the top left corner of rear bumper (corner) and scratch to go with it
- Minor 1inch scratch on top left rear quarter
- Minor 2inch scratch on bonet
- ABS Sensor fault showing up at the moment
- All Wheels need a refurb - i had a different set on there and have now sold them - These ones were actually refurbed by lepsoms nearly 3 years ago now)

Recent spend on the car : all parts original .. (and believe me there are plenty of things still missing form the list)
- Rear Shocks (£300)
- Front brake pads (£290)
- Front and Rear ball joints and wish bones - all of them - Lemforder (£700)
- 4 wheel track and align (£80)
- Spark plugs (£80)
- All 4 lambda sensors (£420)
- Fuel filter (£25)
- Drive shaft universal joint (£120)
- New BMW front screen fitted (insurance £60)

.. there's alot of things to list .. the car has been pampered ..
.. Used as a 2nd car now .. not needed and must go .. but to a good home.. My wife still doesnt believe I am going to part with it!

- Dont be mistaken - these cars demand attention to keep them going as they should.. but they reward you with so much driving pleasure! wow .. is all i'll say.. all you will want to do is drive.. and drive the damn thing!

I have spent money on things that did not even need to be spent on! it's like an addiction.! This was my 3rd M5.. and now have decided to buy a newer one or the 535d!

Serviced - 3 times by myself - in the last 2 years - dont go by the indicator. i change the oil after 10k.. period. Costs about 150 for a full oil + filters (pollen +air). and takes about 15m to do it all ! it's fantastic to work on..

Any Q's give me a shout..

oh tax till the end of this month.. Mot's for another 5 or 6..

The car is in east london - no dreamer or tyre kickers please..

for the price i am asking I will give it an oil / filter change + air filters + Pollen filters and tax it for 6 months .. knowck me down and these things will start to come off..

<!-- End Description -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD colSpan=2 align=left><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD background=http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/vit/mondrian/ftr1bkgd_mondrian.gif align=left>
</TD><TD background=http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/vit/mondrian/ftr2bkgd_mondrian.gif align=right>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!--ud.ro77(61m2160,RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7jkrk9%3Fud.ro77%2861m2160-12ce706e13d--><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>vjo.ctype("vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.SojData").props({sojD:null}).endType();vjo.ctype("vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.CalData").props({setData:function(svcId,data){if(!svcId||!data){return;}this.cal[svcId]=data;},getData:function(svcId){if(svcId){return this.cal[svcId];}}}).inits(function(){this.cal={};}).endType();vjo.ctype("vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.TrackingRespHdl").needs(["vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.SojData","vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.CalData"]).props({handleResponse:function(msg){if(msg.errors&&msg.errors.length>0){this.vj$.SojData.sojD="";}if(msg.response&&msg.response.dataMap&&msg.response.dataMap.SOJDATA){this.vj$.SojData.sojD=msg.response.dataMap.SOJDATA;}if(msg.response&&msg.response.dataMap&&msg.response.dataMap.TDATA){this.vj$.CalData.setData(msg.svcId,msg.response.dataMap.TDATA);}}}).endType();</SCRIPT>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts