BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Mirror Repair

I'm glad that I found this thread before my mirror started to leak. I will be shipping my mirror to Scott tomorrow. The mirror removal instructions are spot on and took two minutes. I used a plastic trim removal tool to gently pry the two halves of the plastic housing apart. A thin bladed screwdriver would also work.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Another happy customer - just got my repaired mirror back from Scott - time from shipment out to back to me in under 5 business days. Great work!

·
Registered
40 Posts
This might have been answered before but I didn't see it: I seem to be having a delamination problem with my passenger side mirror, do you guys repair these as well? Dealer wants my left nut for one.

BTW, I'll be sending out my rearview tomorrow. Can't wait to see who's behind me again!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I had my mirror repaired by Scott a few weeks ago. This is the second time I've had him repair a mirror (I had an E46 M3 previously) and just like last time, the mirror works perfectly and the turnaround time was less than 24 hours (+ shipping time). Highly recommended!

·
Banned
487 Posts
Hate to revive an old thread but man am I glad I found this!

I'm going to be sending out my mirror tomorrow to be repaired. ECS Tuning wants $400 for a new mirror which just seems insane for a mirror. Good to know that there are guys like you around who are helping guys like us keep these cars alive!

·
Banned
487 Posts
Scott is the man! Got my mirror back from him last week. The turn around time was insanely fast and the mirror arrived looking like brand new. I'm a VERY satisfied customer!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Great service Scott. You should have my mirror in your hands now or it might be already on its way back to Mass. Great to see some good old values - fast customer service and great results for good price. Much appreciated Scott!

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I need to do this as well. Scott sent you PM

·
Registered
126 Posts
I can't say enough praise about radar-mirror. I am Boston based, my package went in mail Monday am and I had it repaired and back in my car on Friday evening.

Awesome service.

·
Registered
57 Posts
1st post says that you will repair it for free if it every fails again and we still own the car. Website says 1 year warranty. Which is it and what is the life expectancy of the repair? Has it changed since you first posted?

·
Registered
49 Posts
So I finally decided to do the minor repairs that didn't really bother me and found this.
Wondering if the $20 lifetime warranty is worth it or if it's just a warranty that's good until the parts are no longer available.

Anyone have their mirror start to bubble again after the repair?

101 - 120 of 160 Posts