BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, so I sold my E39 M5 a couple weeks ago and have some stuff laying around that I don't need anymore. I have OEM air boxes that were removed with the Evolve Alpha N Tune, which were replaced with Evolve air intakes, and also OEM mufflers which were removed when the muffler delete was done. I also have a Peake R5 FCX3 code reader. The mufflers and air boxes are local pickup only. I am located in Charles Town, WV, not too far away from big areas in the DMV such as Loudon County, and Montgomery County. I'd prefer to sell the code reader local also, but if need to ship, I would like to do transaction through Ebay. Wanted to put this up on M5board first before I put it on Craigslist/Ebay.

Mufflers-$75
Air boxes- $110 (selling as set ONLY, what you see in pics is what you get)
Peake-$100
I am open to offers!
Best way to contact me is through email at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!! Open to offers! Price dropped.
Air boxes-$90
Peake-$85
Mufflers-$50
Need these gone! Don't have a M5 anymore!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm near Boston MA and want the stock mufflers. If you decide to ship please let me know. Maybe we can try shipping via Greyhound as they can do it relatively cheap and easy. Thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I'm near Boston MA and want the stock mufflers. If you decide to ship please let me know. Maybe we can try shipping via Greyhound as they can do it relatively cheap and easy. Thanks
Sorry, I'm only doing local pickup for Airboxes and mufflers. The nearest Greyhound is about 45 minutes away. Shoot me e-mail though, maybe I may change my mind.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump, Peake Code Reader has been sold. All I have left are the mufflers. Someone take these off of me! We know how mods can possibly hurt resale value! I know I learned from experience :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts