BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Breaking my E39 M5 '00 due to a shunt in the wet. Unfortunately more to repair than to break so here we are.

Pretty much everything available for sale. Will get pics of the car and parts up very shortly.

Basics:

2000 plate with 100k miles on the clock, le mans blue with black and grey interior. Engine runs perfectly and video footage of engine running prior to breaking to prove its condition. Engine currently connected to the gearbox.

Full M5 interior in black and grey with black headlining and carpets.

OEM stoptech front and rear brakes with goodridge braided lines and stoptech pads.

All glass available including front and rear windscreens.

All doors available.

Stock exhaust system

Lots of other parts including M5 clocks and steering wheel.

All parts available within the UK. Please contact me for further information.

Thanks

G

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm looking for a black parking sensor (one of the corners basically)...

·
Registered
268 Posts
No parking sensors then? :confused2

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
How much would you charge me to sell/ship drivers side sun visor, and if you have it, the trap door for the oil pan to the USA?

·
Registered
75 Posts
How much for the Stoptech BBK for the front, include anything needed to fit to a stock car.

Discs, pads, rotors, calipers....

·
Registered
1 Posts
pm on the way regarding regarding bonnet and boot lid

edit: turns out I can't PM due to low post count.

so: need a lemans blue bonnet and boot lid. I'm guessing they might be damaged, but if either is good with original paint and no lacquer peel please let me know.

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I need a Vanos body with Vanos oil pump for my M5 E39 (dont need solenoids, cogs etc.), do you still have one? Is it possible to send it to Czech republic? Whats the price?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts