BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My family has grown and I have been forced to buy a Renault Grand Espace 3.5 V6 (245 HP nonetheless) minivan to accomodate the unbelievable mass of gear that my family trips generate.

I am now forced to sell my beloved June 2000 E39 M5.

I am an Italian lawyer into international business and aviation law. My car is LHR, UK reg. (M50 RRP) but it is now in my Garage in Torino, NW Italy.

I have been the only owner since new. It has a total mileage of Km 79.000 and full documented service history, always at the same official BMW dealer that sold me the car. I have all the service invoices on file.

The car is Silver. I can't remember the exact color code. The car is really full optional. The list would be to long to mention. Here just few ones:

Active seats for driver and passenger with two, double articulated backrests, self inflating seat bases (active seats), electric headrests and memories;
Sun reflective (comfort) windscreen;
Double pane, black shaded windows;
Super soft black nappa leather seats;
Folding backrest for the rear seats;
Ski bag;
Professional Navigator with TV;
Satellite anti teft/car tracking system with separate hidden GSM phone;
Enhanced BMW Professional sound system with DSP (Digital Sound Processing), subwoofer and remote 6 discs CD player;
Car phone (GSM), also controlled from the weel;
Sun curtains for back lateral windows and rear window (electric);
PDC Park Distance Control;
Tyre Pressure Control;
Electric opening roof (metal).​
The attached pictures are not of my car but they are well representative of it, including the color of the interior trimming but not featuring the black tinted windows.

Please contact me directly only if seriously interested.

Raffaele Rossi Patriarca
Via Garibaldi 13
10122 Torino
Italy

GSM +39 348 2641294
[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts