BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
oh man they must be sooo fast! just look at their color scheme. they have to be! :hihi:

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Looks like it's too late!

Fortunately, they can never rice up the muscle cars. It's physically impossible! I see some nice stuff in there. I liked the Camaro and Challenger in the 2nd movie.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
you kidding me? i would love a yenko. if i had the time and money i would build a vintage muscle car from bottom up... starting with a lister chevy.
First of all, I'd love to be able to have enough disposable income for a friggin Yenko. Second, my father's first car was a 67 camaro RS (I'm partial to 68s). He then sold it and got a 1970 Chevelle SS (blue with white stripes) which got stolen. That was the last car that he took care of. He barely washes his truck now. Sad story....

Oh wait, back on topic. Yea, RICERS FTL!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I heard that they dropped a 20b rotary motor in that Orange thing

thats my next project M5+ Rice = M5 + 20b flat black lol lol lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Gotta love the M side grills.....adds like 10 hp right

·
Registered
102 Posts
First of all, I'd love to be able to have enough disposable income for a friggin Yenko. Second, my father's first car was a 67 camaro RS (I'm partial to 68s). He then sold it and got a 1970 Chevelle SS (blue with white stripes) which got stolen. That was the last car that he took care of. He barely washes his truck now. Sad story....

Oh wait, back on topic. Yea, RICERS FTL!
My dad used to have a 70 Chevelle as well. I remember when I was little he would take me to the drag strip to watch, even took me down on a gentle run once or twice.

·
Registered
877 Posts
The only cars that have been worth a **** in these movies are the muscle cars and a few choice japanese cars: the skyline in the 2nd movie was awesome, also a fan of the 3rd gen RX7 in the first movie as well as the one in Tokyo Drift with that one off body kit. I will never consider cars like that to be rice because they actually GO (and probably much faster than ours)...

1 - 20 of 76 Posts