BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following parts left. Rare Caramel colour (M1CR or M3CR)

Seat bottom - for folded rear seats
Seat back panel
Outer panels for the rear seat
Centre armrest

Has some of the usual surface scuffs and marks. Certainly no holes through the leather or any major damage. It will look excellent after a dye.

Shipping from Sweden. Can send anywhere if you pay the postage.

Paypal possible if you send without fees.

Send me a PM or email to undwerfaehrt (a t) yandex.com

/Nick

Attachments

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should point out that sending the seat bottom will involve first removing the cushion. Otherwise it is impossible to ship it.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available. Rare parts. International shipping is 50 USD, anywhere on the planet. Just give me an offer for the part you need. I'll ship swiftly and with tracking.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the following parts left. Rare Caramel colour (M1CR or M3CR)

Seat bottom - for folded rear seats
Seat back panel
Outer panels for the rear seat
Centre armrest

Has some of the usual surface scuffs and marks. Certainly no holes through the leather or any major damage. It will look excellent after a dye.

Shipping from Sweden. Can send anywhere if you pay the postage.

Paypal possible if you send without fees.

Send me a PM or email to undwerfaehrt (a t) yandex.com

/Nick

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nick, I’m interested in Caramel front driver and passenger seat cover, if you think you may have them in the future? Thanks Oliver

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
If you are LHD, I'd be interested in the lower drivers dash panel if you decide to sell it. How much for the armrest? Is it a sliding model?

Doug

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you are LHD, I'd be interested in the lower drivers dash panel if you decide to sell it. How much for the armrest? Is it a sliding model?

Doug
The armrest is for the rear seat. Lower dash I already sold locally. Are you looking for the Euro version?

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
The armrest is for the rear seat. Lower dash I already sold locally. Are you looking for the Euro version?
That explains why the armrest looked totally different than mine :)

Yes, I'm looking for the Euro drivers lower dash. As for the armrest, I didn't know there was a difference, so I guess I'm not specifically looking for the Euro version so much as one that isn't beaten up :)

Doug

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump. All parts still available! They are not easy to find, so leap into action asap.

Your offer = the price you pay (Paypal w/o fees is possible).
So just send me a PM with your offer for any of these rare bits and we will take it from there! They need to go.

The higher prices for international shipping I cannot do anything about, but you get the parts at the price you decide so that's fair in either case.
The seat bottom I will only send without the cushion! Otherwise we are talking completely insane shipping costs.

Actual shipping prices to US/Canada:
Seat bottom (without the cushion and metal strips + folded tightly to fit a regular box) 30 USD
Rear armrest 49 USD
Outer parts for the rear seat - I can probably have them squeezed in for 49 as well, but that will be VERY tight so that you are aware of that.
The front seat back is more expensive at 75 USD (it's large, edgy and needs a lot of protection)

European shipping is usually 5-15 USD below these rates (depending on which part and the carrier). Other areas of the planet I can find out. I am willing to send anywhere. But it will be at least the same price level as North America if you are outside Europe.

Now I want to see these go quicker than lightning! You decide the price! Once in a lifetime chance on rare Caramel parts! Only on the M5board. Nothing can go wrong! (probably can, but I do not anticipate that happening). Grab your ticket! PM Inbox is open for business.

/Nick

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I do actually. The rear outer ones. My friend has them in his workshop though, so will need to go there and ask for them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts