BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok got some good parts hanging around that gotta go. think i priced everything really reasonably, all prices plus shipping/paypal fees.

E39 M5 stock brake kit, consists of the following,

stock front calipers
set of stainless new in bag stoptech brake lines
front rotors
hawk hps front pads
hawk hps rear pads

these were take offs when i first bought the car and did the bbk, they are like new as the previous owner just installed them, excellent shape. $275 for the whole set. fyi set is boxed up and ready to go, not selling anything separately. also box is heavy, around 70lbs so pickup may be a good option if you're in driving distance.

dinan old style stage 2 lightweight flywheel with new friction surface and south bend sachs sprung hub disc. weight is about 15lbs, engine revs up instantly. yes you will have chatter as with any ltw flywheel but the sprung hub disc and fluid change knock it down a lot, $450.

ferodo ds2500 pads for stoptech st60 6 pot calipers. may fit other applications, pads are 99% new $100.

set of 10 factory new in box bmw spark plugs for v10 m5/m6, $75

m62 pre vanos intake manifold. upgrade for the vanos m62tu engines, $50

Attachments

·
Registered
568 Posts
I would...legitimately would....but the 70lbs shipping is getting me >.<

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i could split the parts into two boxes but i don't think price wise there would be a difference between shipping two 35lb boxes or 70lb box, could be wrong though.

just to note these brakes are in perfect shape. of course they look dusty and dirty but they are like new. pads are thick as out of the box and the rotors are perfect, calipers are in perfect working condition, and you're getting a new set of stainless lines for the front. also these are hawk pads and good rotors, not ebay crap.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Interested in the brakes. I can't PM yet but if you don't mind just shoot me a text and we will figure something out. Ian - 303-257-0870.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump, dropping prices. need this stuff out of my living room, lol.

brakes $200, and i'll throw in a set of stock rear calipers also if wanted. guys these brakes are basically new, they were just installed by the po when i bought the car. where can you get new front rotors, f/r pads, and a set of stainless lines for $200? you can't get ebay crap for that much. not to mention you're getting 4 calipers as well.

flywheel, $350, a lightweight flywheel with a new friction surface and two discs!! you cant touch any brand of ltw flywheel for even close to thsi price! probably one of the best mods you can do in terms of felt acceleration that wont break the bank. i have $800+ into this setup.

ferodo pads, $75, again these have a couple hundred easy street miles on them, 99% condition. google how much these cost new.

s85 plugs, $50, these are factory bmw spark plugs brand new in box!

this is as low as im going on the prices. all prices again are plus shipping/paypal fees.

·
Registered
568 Posts
any chance on just getting a price quote for 93012

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alright man pm me your shipping addy and i'll get you a total. can probably get them out monday afternoon and you should have them the next day. im taking a beating on this stuff but at this point i just need the room. have more bmw parts lying around than furniture, lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts