BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hi Rob,

It's on the strut tower as previously mentioned and is very obvious once the bonnet is open.

My 5.7 is for sale on ebay with a very low reserve if you're interested - although it is in the UK I'm afraid ouich

Cheers,
Bryn.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Thanks Chas and Alp1na - good to know. Sadly the car I was looking at is really beyond all hope. Shame that such a beautiful car is likely going to be relegated to the scrapper.

Bryn, I had to update my email so I did not receive yours. Could you kindly resend it?

cheers,
I guess you mean the one in Nagoya which had had chains round the roof... no hope for that one I'm afraid!

I'll resend my email now.

Cheers,
Bryn.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Do you know how much it sold for? I considered having a bid if only to do something silly like put the engine in an E30, :wroom: but I didn't bother in the end.

Out of interest, is there a reason that you needed to send someone to inspect it? It was clear on the system I use what the damage was and it also shows the VIN number.

Cheers,
Bryn.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.