BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another find on the polish BMW forum here!

Some are in English and other ones in German! :blabla:

Just ignore the forum language and enjoy! :hihi:

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I should have watermarked those scans when I scanned them in for bmwe34m5.com
Watermarked them with what though? After all, the copyright belongs to the magazine, does it not? :p

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
I should have watermarked those scans when I scanned them in for bmwe34m5.com
Yes, my thoughts exactly. I have made a file comparison between the scans on that polish site and those I scanned for the faq's and these prooved identical. I know that he used to post on this forum too and was banned for some reason.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, my thoughts exactly. I have made a file comparison between the scans on that polish site and those I scanned for the faq's and these prooved identical. I know that he used to post on this forum too and was banned for some reason.
Who are You talking about? I would like to know some more regarding that story! :dunno:

If You find that post inadequate or wrong, or if it already was here please go ahead and delete it! :typing:

No hard feelings! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Who are You talking about? I would like to know some more regarding that story! :dunno:
The articles on the Polish forum are redirects from another website that hosts the scans. The forum seems OK and only links to these articles and most likely do not know about their origin.

This does not apply to the owner of the site that hosts these scans. I am not going to elaborate, but he also posts on the German forum and tries to sell books that aren't there. When asking about details, it stays silent. Like DeWitt I also scanned many articles for the FAQ's, many of which I found on that Polish site as a copy. Coincidence ? So I downloaded a few and carried out a file comparison which resulted in identical files. With otherw ords, the person in question tries to earn some money for scans that can already be downloaded from the FAQ's for free. Even worse, he uses the same scans.

·
2,529 Posts

If You find that post inadequate or wrong, or if it already was here please go ahead and delete it! :typing:

No hard feelings! :cheers:
Its not you, so dont think it is. Its just sort of a bummer to see that bmwe34m5.com isnt referenced, all copyright issues aside.

·
Registered
840 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts