BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
I happen to have a quite a few soundbites of the E34 M5, a couple actually of a car with an Eisenmann exhaust. Problem is I cant seem to post the videos, file is probably too big. Anybody got a host that will take it, or send me an email and I can reply to you with the files as attachments. I think...

Greg.

BTW, the Eisenmann....sweeet!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yes, the are right in saying the sound from the six is unbelievable at high revs (above 3500 rpm,) I let a potential buyer test drive(me in the passenger seat) my 95 M5 and I couldn't believe the sound coming from the car during a high rev drive, it's hard to believe a six could produce sound similar to a big block chevy V8, believe me it will give you a ear to ear smile, **** near pulled my car off the market just from the sound alone. I've read numerous clips regarding the sound of the six, but nothing will prepare you for the real experience, sorry but the E39 M5 just doesn't cut it

Garcia

·
Registered
16 Posts
e34m5uk: Thanks! Do u know if it´s "Race" or "Sport" exhaust on that one? Are the cats removed?

More clips anyone? Driveby or so..

·
Registered
320 Posts
e34m5uk said:
It's a race system with the cat removed, i have another video of the same car driving past Here

Miles
Oh... yeha baby, that's my M5 on these videos :1:
I do have hi- flow CATs in my system...They're really small(about foot long)

Since I got stock exhaust for emission test, I'm pulling hi- flow cat's & installing (track pipes) this week. :blabla:

New video's coming soon :byebye:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Garcia said:
Yes, the are right in saying the sound from the six is unbelievable at high revs (above 3500 rpm,) I let a potential buyer test drive(me in the passenger seat) my 95 M5 and I couldn't believe the sound coming from the car during a high rev drive, it's hard to believe a six could produce sound similar to a big block chevy V8, believe me it will give you a ear to ear smile, **** near pulled my car off the market just from the sound alone. I've read numerous clips regarding the sound of the six, but nothing will prepare you for the real experience, sorry but the E39 M5 just doesn't cut it

Garcia
The 3.8 is the saaaaweetest sounding engine ever produced bar none

1 - 9 of 9 Posts