BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is.

Hopefully the size of the file won't upset Gustav...

edit - unfortunately it didn't work adding it as an attachment. I've email the board admin to ask for permission to store it here... will update later.
Jamie

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

·
Registered
790 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Gonna pick up my 1989 M5 E34 next Friday :D. It would be great if I could also get the manual to [email protected] :blink:. BTW as soon as I have my beast I will also post pics on the owners registration (sticky thread on top) :applause:.

Thank you! BR Guenther

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
too big to email as its 127mb

i'll load it to a website if gustav doesnt allow it as an attachment

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
too big to email as its 127mb

i'll load it to a website if gustav doesnt allow it as an attachment

Reactions: davidoli

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
Drop me an email anyway Jamie and I'll give you some pointers on your water pump options .

D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Could you upload it on some free server ? than I could upload it to my private sever... so it will be available for all users.
Just give this file.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guys

I'll wait for Gustav's reply.

I'd prefer to upload it to this site, then it will always be available to members and not subject to future broken links.

·
Registered
161 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
YES - it's the same file :) - thanks for posting the URL

Attention all those who wanted the file, you can download it from the above link.

Venom - I also have the PDF of e34_91_electronic troubleshooting guide can you upload it to the Polish E34 site? ( www.m5e34.pl )

I've tried to upload it here and it fails with the same "missing security token" error message, despite that it's only 17mb.

·
Registered
161 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
143 Posts
That Polish M5 page looks like a goldmine of info :D Just a shame ist hard to navigate when you don't speak polish :confused3

1 - 20 of 39 Posts