BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS Plug&Play Nurburgring big brakes kit front and rear 345/328mm

Front and rear, calipers, pads, discs, mounting brackets, hubs, dust shields in perfect working condition
PM if interested

Also EDC/SLS set - shocks, wiring harness, module, switch is for sale

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
to be a bit pedantic I didnt think there was any such thing as Nurburgring brakes ? I thought the N pack was a rollbar and the switch. Big brakes appeared on the later 18" wheel model iirc.

Anyway, GLWTS.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
to be a bit pedantic I didnt think there was any such thing as Nurburgring brakes ? I thought the N pack was a rollbar and the switch. Big brakes appeared on the later 18" wheel model iirc.

Anyway, GLWTS.
You are correct. 345/328 brakes are EVO brakes.
Is there such a thing as E34 M5 EVO?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Complete brake kit:
front 345mm disc, 4 piston Caliper, hub and bearing, dust shield, brake pads, sensor
Rear 328mm disc, 1 piston caliper, caliper carrier, pads, sensor
Sold to Szabó from Hungary for 7000 eur (500 eur discount for him to buy brand new rear dust shields for 2x220 eur from BMW).
Transaction went smooth.

I am happy that there are still hardcore enthusiasts who value original motorsport technology over newer brembos.

Kudos for Szabó for keeping his car stock while upgrading it with one of the best upgrades!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I also value original motorsport technology, but not to a 7K extent o_O
Actually, my M5 came with Brembo’s. But no newer ones, these are the Porsche Big Red ones, from the 993/964, so period correct. They do an awsome job. Good luck to the buyer with this set, very nice but he payed a lot too.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump to this thread
I have another set of 345/328 brakes for sale - BRAND NEW CALIPERS !
Also EDC set with harness module and switch available.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts