BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Anyone know what the OEM part number for 95 E34 M5 Euro floating front rotors and pads. Did all post 6/94 Euro M5's have the floating rotors or was it an option.

Thx..

·
10,456 Posts
realoem.com click on archive, then e34, then plug in the info. Here's what you'll get under brake discs (prices are often not correct though):

02 Brake disc, ventilated, left 345X32 1 06/1994 34112227735 $278.86
02 Brake disc, ventilated, right 345X32 1 06/1994 34112227736 $278.86

And the brakes were standard on late m5's, not an option.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I ordered a set of these for my car a few weeks ago (front rotors and pads) and am still waiting, so figure in about a month wait time.

Pads 34112227863

·
10,456 Posts
I ordered a set of these for my car a few weeks ago (front rotors and pads) and am still waiting, so figure in about a month wait time.

Pads 34112227863
Have your dealer check the order. My rotors came quickly, about 7 days. The pads were blocked by bmw NA. They needed my car's registration to show that i had a euro car that i wanted them for (odd, i thought, since it was not a big brake car, but they released them with that)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Have your dealer check the order. My rotors came quickly, about 7 days. The pads were blocked by bmw NA. They needed my car's registration to show that i had a euro car that i wanted them for (odd, i thought, since it was not a big brake car, but they released them with that)
I ordered them from Turner, with quite a bit of other euro parts, but it still might be worth checking into. That is odd about your brakes, aren't they the same as the ones that came fitted on US cars?

·
10,456 Posts
I ordered them from Turner, with quite a bit of other euro parts, but it still might be worth checking into. That is odd about your brakes, aren't they the same as the ones that came fitted on US cars?
Yes this was for my 93 so it came with the same 315mm rotor and single piston caliper. I was upgrading to the 4 piston ATE caliper, 345mm rotors. The calipers and rotors came quickly, actually the rotors were already in the US. Oddly the brake pads took about 5 weeks. After a couple weeks i asked my dealer, they looked into it and found that the part was blocked by bmw na, and they needed my registration to show that i had a euro car legally in the US.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts