BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale
m5 with 136500 miles bmwsh till 126000 good condition with clear lights all round ,genuine bmw lights,grey suede interior exc condition ,m5 wheels in ex order , 1994 L reg.original tool kit ,fire extinguisher , and first aid kit ,also torch ,total closure alarm with two immobilisers,bmw mud flaps,bilstien suspension,brand new discs and pads just fitted all round, car drives and looks fantastic ,first to see will buy.it also has a bmw hidden tow bar .

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hi

has anyone else been asked to sell there car to someone in holland ,the deal was that he would send me a cheque including the shipping fee and i have to send the money to the shipping company and then they will pick the car up
tony

·
Registered
944 Posts
steer clear....happened to my dad a few times....the cheque comes £10k over and they ask u to refund...

has scam written all over it

good luck with the sale
foxy

·
Registered
383 Posts
tonym5 said:
for sale
m5 with 136500 miles bmwsh till 126000 good condition with clear lights all round ,genuine bmw lights,grey suede interior exc condition ,m5 wheels in ex order , 1994 L reg.original tool kit ,fire extinguisher , and first aid kit ,also torch ,total closure alarm with two immobilisers,bmw mud flaps,bilstien suspension,brand new discs and pads just fitted all round, car drives and looks fantastic ,first to see will buy.it also has a bmw hidden tow bar .
How much are you looking for?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Sorry to hear about the cheque fraud:(

At least you never got caught.

Guessing the 7900 was punds not euros, thoght I'd check as you were selling into Europe.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thought the car was sold but i recieved fake cheque the car is still for sale at £7500

1 - 9 of 9 Posts