cheers Thomas

·
Registered
575 Posts
For a comparison does not exist.

Both cars are unique in their own way.

And I want to give away any more, never

cheers Thomas

I'm guessing this is lost in translation somewhat as it comes across as a bit rude, as a bi turbo owner i'd love to know what the V8 cars are like.

I'd have one myself, i guess they don't blow up quite as much as bi turbos do

·
Registered
669 Posts
Well, for speeding I'll take my B5.

For me it's more interesting to see the face of the overtaken on the highway.

Who can a e34 such a speed trust?

cheers Thomas

·
Registered
669 Posts
Maybe it went out more to the power delivery?

Here, the V8 is the leisurely car, the BT is more aggressive.

The B10 4.6 has the performance as a B8 4.6. I would even say almost the same as my convertible.

The B8 Cabriolet is the heaviest in the B8 family.

The F1 / 2 is a very agile and engine revving.

The B7 / 5 engine is faster to its limit.

cheers Thomas

·
Registered
669 Posts
All the troubles are reflected in the valuation report again.

Replacement value of € 43,500
Recovery value of € 95,000

These figures speak for themselves, or?

cheers Thomas

·
Registered
669 Posts
70.000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guy's,

soon there are 70.000 hits on the Fred, go on :applause:

cheers Thomas

·
Registered
58 Posts
I promised you guys photos of my wifes E34 Alpina B10 4,6 Touring Switch-Tronic 1995. Sorry I am late posting but late is better than never.
This is car no. 0009 of 19 made. The only one in Sweden. 1997 we bought the car used in Dachau, Germany from the first owner. At present the car has 186.000 km. We like to keep the car in like new condition. It is a summer-only car and we hate driving it in the rain.
Shortly after the car was acquired the paint was partly fixed up depending on smaller scratches and stone chip marks (front spoiler, lower part of the sides, top of rear bumper).
The winter before last I did some work to the car mainly in order to improve the road holding capability which of course resulted in a more sporty ride (front Bilstein Sport shocks, front heavy duty Metric Mechanic stabilizer bar - for the E24 635CSi, rear M5 self levelling shocks, rear M5 stabilizer bar, rear swing arm adjustable bushings).
For this season the car has got four new Michelin Pilot Sport tires and it handles through the curves as good as any of my Porsche sports cars.
We have tested the top speed many times and it goes to 270 kph according to the speedometer.
Åke

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
I promised you guys photos of my wifes E34 Alpina B10 4,6 Touring Switch-Tronic 1995. Sorry I am late posting but late is better than never.
This is car no. 0009 of 19 made. The only one in Sweden. 1997 we bought the car used in Dachau, Germany from the first owner. At present the car has 186.000 km. We like to keep the car in like new condition. It is a summer-only car and we hate driving it in the rain.
Shortly after the car was acquired the paint was partly fixed up depending on smaller scratches and stone chip marks (front spoiler, lower part of the sides, top of rear bumper).
The winter before last I did some work to the car mainly in order to improve the road holding capability which of course resulted in a more sporty ride (front Bilstein Sport shocks, front heavy duty Metric Mechanic stabilizer bar - for the E24 635CSi, rear M5 self levelling shocks, rear M5 stabilizer bar, rear swing arm adjustable bushings).
For this season the car has got four new Michelin Pilot Sport tires and it handles through the curves as good as any of my Porsche sports cars.
We have tested the top speed many times and it goes to 270 kph according to the speedometer.
Åke
Beautiful, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Glorious - thank you for posting the pictures - these B10 4.6 cars are beautiful and truly astonishing performers, as well as super practical in Touring form.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thank you guys for the nice words. As you see we have had the car for more than 18 years and we intend to keep it for many more years to go. It is a very special car and fun to drive. My wife say she has developed a lead-foot since she got the car.
Åke

·
Registered
669 Posts
3rd place for Best of Show

Hi Guys,

Last weekend I was able to imagine the B10 4.6 expert jury on the 50th birthday of ALPINA.:bronzecup:
The 3rd place for the best car, speaks for itself ...........:bronzecup:
With this placement I did not expect and made me really happy.:bronzecup:

Attachments

281 - 300 of 329 Posts