BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might be picking up a 94 3.8 with 94 on the clock, parked up 10years now its in Ireland but on UK plates.

Its more then likely going to be broke, but is there a demand for the parts? Hopefully going to do a deal on Monday.

Full car is still there, not sure it can be saved but time will tell...

·
Registered
64 Posts
It's hard to imagine someone owning a car like that with low mileage just parking it when it's 10 years old to let it decay. hmmm

There is definitely a market for the M5 specific parts from that car, though if you're able to save it without spending a silly amount of time and money doing so I would try, as these are great cars which should be saved whenever possible.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
As above. Things like the EDC suspension aren't available anymore so that kind of unique item is worth good money.

You'll get a lot of support from here for saving another one. Parting out would be a shame, but I think you could feel confident you wouldn't be out of pocket.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
As above .

A 94t mile genuine E34 M5 will be worth far more as a complete car than in bits , particularly in 2 or 3 years time .

All depends on your motives .

D

·
Registered
277 Posts
B36

I am sorry to barge in, but what about B36 suspension components? I have what I believe is a good working B36 suspension. Is there any value in it? Only the rear shocks and SLS components?

Thanks guys!
Paulo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts