BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have located three of the rubber portions of the rear spoilers for the E28 M5, 535is (US version) and M535i models. As you are aware, the spoiler kits, although still shown in catalogs such as Bavauto, are no longer available (NLA) from all sources. Through my investigations and pestering folks worldwide, three of the rubber parts showed up in Swaziland or some such place. If you are at all interested in replacing the weathered rubber surround for the stock M-techinic rear spoiler, send me a note and I'll refer you to the importer who has them.

Ed

------------------
Ed MacVaugh

·
Registered
1 Posts
do u have a source where i can buy a M-Technic body kit here in california? TNX

Originally posted by macvaugh:
I have located three of the rubber portions of the rear spoilers for the E28 M5, 535is (US version) and M535i models. As you are aware, the spoiler kits, although still shown in catalogs such as Bavauto, are no longer available (NLA) from all sources. Through my investigations and pestering folks worldwide, three of the rubber parts showed up in Swaziland or some such place. If you are at all interested in replacing the weathered rubber surround for the stock M-techinic rear spoiler, send me a note and I'll refer you to the importer who has them.

Ed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts